AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

JCF is live!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawbs

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 3, 2010
I'm really excited to announce that after months of intense negotiations and many beers later, JCF is finally a reality!

Please don't be alarmed, I promise to run things just as shitty as they've always been around here. At least now the forums design matches the craptastic content posted. It will take me months to clean this shithole up.

I will also be looking to replace Amber as both an administrator and wife over the next couple of months. The new wife will be expected to relocate herself to my house. I will not provide kitchen supplies, so please pack your own.

The first thing you need to work on is the dead link for the 'Hookup with horny grannies in your area' ad on the left. Cause I need to get me some of that action now!

Status
Not open for further replies.