AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

jekmate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like this is related to jerkmate, which I think is trash because of the way it is advertised and the verbiage used by the platform.

I assume the name of the app is confusing for straight British men.

I assume the apps experience is disappointing based on its ads outlandish claims

I've never heard of it. At first I thought you misspelled "Jerkmate," which I believe is that site that has some goofy-ass video ad of a model using a toy...and I think her eyes are popping out of her head or something. Lol.....

But Jekmate exists!

Jekmate.jpg

I've never heard of it. At first I thought you misspelled "Jerkmate," which I believe is that site that has some goofy-ass video ad of a model using a toy...and I think her eyes are popping out of her head or something. Lol.....

But Jekmate exists!

View attachment 87897
Yeah the branding looks incredibly similar to jerkmate which is why I think it's the same shit, I am wondering if they called their app "jek"mate to bypass some kind of rule on the app stores or something.

lore: jerkmate is a scuzzy streamate affiliate that advertises free c2c and that all the models will do whatever the user wants. you know you are dealing with a member who signed up through jerkmate because they will ask you if you can see their cam in free chat.

If we are right and it is an app for jerkmate, then I'd say just sign up for streamate. Jerkmate members, in my experience, are really demanding and expect the world given to them for free, because of the way it is advertised... And I haven't used the feature myself yet, but SM has been working on rolling out mobile streaming on the platform, so it might be worthwhile to look into that instead. Just my $0.02.

Status
Not open for further replies.