AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Job post: paid model review of development of new cam site

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2019
Exactly what the title says. I will pay you to participate as a model in the final phases of development and launch of a cam site. I would like you to write about your experiences on ambercutie and on stripper web.

If you are interested, reply either privately or in the thread. We can ask interview questions of each other and then we can decide whether to continue.

Until launch, payment will be handed by a freelancer network (upwork.com), where you will also be able to give feedback to my existing team. After launch, we'll use the cam site's payment system [which will take your design suggestions into account].

Who are you? And how much? What's your site?

Hi AudriTwo,
Who am I: I'm trying to keep my identity non-public for now, but I will reveal it to whomever I end up hiring.

How much: How about $25/hr? Upwork has an accurate time tracking system. If desired, we can alternatively arrange fixed fees. For example, in return for writing an article or post X, you are compensated $Y, where we negotiate X vs. Y.

Site: In all the graphic design work, domain registration, and backend services setup, we have used CamPatron.com. I may decide to change it though. Note that the site hasn't launched yet, so you can't just load it. You would instead be given access to the InVision app to preview the graphics, and you would be given access to the development builds to guide the feature development. The "theory" behind the site would also be explained.
Take care,
smiles

Status
Not open for further replies.