AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

JOI

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 7, 2017
I love doing JOI, i always wondered if models enjoy it on their end?
Also some models prefer private, some prefer public and the amount of tokens they ask for varies.

wondering what a models thoughts on JOI are, preferably one who enjoys doing JOI, but curious to all perspectives

Curious to know this as well and to read the replies. I used to do this and developed a small but entertaining following as a result...one of the few things I guess I did decently. I had fun with it. But back then, I thought I might have been the odd girl out.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
The only thing I truly dislike is when it's during mutual masturbation. I love joi and/or dirty talk, but only foreplay or not while I'm trying to get off. Despite it being hot for most guys, it seems to throw me off majorly, and will essentially give me the female version of blue balls for whatever reason. It's not as if they're bad at it. I don't know why exactly, but my brain likes silence/no chat to read while in the actual act itself, unless it IS some sort of intentional edging/power play thing...even then it better not be for the full time.

From time to time I'll have this'll happen with seemingly every paid chat for a long time and it'll make me loathe JOI. Thankfully most of my jerk off instruction sessions are body worship + JOI/clothed JOI only.

Hasn't this exact question been asked multiple times? It doesn't get many answers because most women aren't interested in telling you what they do enjoy and why so you can wank away for free.

"for free" is 100% your words, just to make that clear

"for free" is 100% your words, just to make that clear

Thanks for or clearing that up buddy. I'm sorry, are you being charged to read the responses on this thread? Are these the responses you were looking for? Get over yourself. Go take a girl private and ask her if she likes giving joi. Then you can get the fake sexy answer you're looking for.

Thanks for or clearing that up buddy. I'm sorry, are you being charged to read the responses on this thread? Are these the responses you were looking for? Get over yourself. Go take a girl private and ask her if she likes giving joi. Then you can get the fake sexy answer you're looking for.

get over myself? wtf? Is this not the proper place to ask this type of question? A question for cam models on a cam model forum. I got two great answers from kyliejacobs and lorelai_rose so thanks to both. You just came right at me,(ill take that as a no thanks)

iv had GREAT times doing JOI on mfc and was and still am wondering what the whole community thought.

I've never received JOI, but I've given it to partners and it's super duper fun~! Makes me feel powerful:giggle:
I'd really love to try receiving it o:

I get asked for Joi all the time. I think the mature models get asked more because it goes along with the Milf fetish and sometimes the SPH. But I agree that mutual materbating with Joi is not fun. Otherwise I do like doing it. I just need practice as I said in another thread. Guys that are into that need specific things that I haven't mastered yet. I personally would be glad to be taught by someone since I can't find any scripts on the Internet , only videos and I am someone who leans by reading or practicing. It is fun for 2 reasons, u r in charge and you don't usually have to take off your clothes. And I actually feel good when I can make someone cum. I know we are doing this for financial reasons but if u don't actually like what you do, there are other ways to make money unless u are a top earner. Then I would say that it pays better than most jobs without a degree. I think he was legit asking if cam girls actually like doing it or is it terrible ....like talking to trolls haha

mmmh my first JOI request was for ball busting/cbd! WEEEEEE soo much power for a sweet little girl hahah I loved it so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.