AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Jordan Peterson introduces Thinkspot, an anti-censorship forum: potentially good for cam models?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually those rape comments or joke about another member of parliament are pretty serious. I am getting tired of people, especially older men not taking it seriously or have an empathetic approach towards it. That is inappropriate comments to make of a potential political colleague. Of course he can always take accountability and apologize. Instead he tends to double down and be a total douche canoe. Could you please tell me how "I would not even rape you" is a joke. Seriously, I want to understand the punchline.

I am getting tired of people filled on the internet with "its just a joke." and they can't explain the context or absurdity of the joke without looking like a major prick. I get humor is subjective, but someone should be able to explain the context behind it without saying "oh I said it because she was knocking at male suicide" when that is very much from the truth. He dug his hole when he could of owned his shit, but keeps choosing be a dick route.

I am very familiar with the skeptical side of youtube, and used to watch him. His choosing to be a dick route is why I stopped watching his shit. I stopped around the time he made that joke too. So I'm not surprised it was brought up and other offensive shit he has said, and of course comments like that would hurt you. There is no such thing as a joke responsibility shield.

His argument has been two fold. People that acknowledge it as a joke even if they consider it offensive shouldn't be gatekeepers of comedy. If one group doesn't like a joke why should that group have any more power over what's funny than the group that might had enjoyed it. The 'like' button on Twitter doesn't grant moral authority. His second argument is the purpose of apology. Apologies are redeeming actions but if the person that asks for it leaves no avenue for redemption then where is that value? He's said he might apologize on an individual level but the only person he might owe apology to for that comment is the MP he directed it specifically too. 3rd parties aren't owed apology on behalf of someone else.

To me it doesn't matter what he said because it doesn't have anything to do with anyone in my life but I do see his point how people aren't being 'genuine' regarding any drama situation particularly if it involves people from twitter or youtube. Those are entertainment products and holding them to reality is blurring what reality is.

There's a lot more to it than that. You seem quite aware of yourself and that you're shy. Incels just blame everything on women supposedly only going for the top 10% of attractive men - despite bears/dad bods being very in right now, and tons of women preferring an average-looking dude who's, you know, kind and funny, over a super-hot dude.
Yeah I've heard that he has a large incel following, which kind of perplexes me given JBP's rhetoric about "stop resenting and blaming others for your problems, and start adopting some responsibility." This seems antithetical to incels' fatalist worldview. And also, y'know, totally dismissive of people who are actually denied basic rights and are justified in blaming others for it.

Ok well, I am definitely not an incel then. I definitely do not blame women for anything - I am 100% aware of my own faults, and them being my anxiety and being shy etc.
My experience from speaking with models is that they prefer a normal/average joe, so if anything it's made me less worried, and a bit more "confident" in knowing there is a woman out there for me (I used to think women base everything on looks, meaning... I would see a very attractive woman and ASSUME she wouldn't look twice at me because she is out of my league - but I think that thought was due to the few women I grew up around, that was exactly like that)

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.