AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Jumio verification problem

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2022
Like a lot of other people it appears, I'm having problems with the new Jumio verification system. For some reason it won't take me to the webcam version, even though I click on it. It insists on taking me into the mobile phone version, which is no good to me as I'm using a PC. I've tried it on two different browsers (Firefox and Chrome) but they're both the same.

Chaturbate raised a support ticket automatically to tell me I needed to use the new system, and I've been replying to that. The ticket is 20611714 and my username is aries1960. So far they've asked me for screenshots of the problem, so I've done screenshots of the pages leading up to where I get sent to the mobile version and sent them, but since then nothing. Does anyone know how to make it go to the right version of the verification system please?

Incidentally, from reading other posts here it looks like the Jumio system uses facial recognition to compare the selfie and the driving licence photo. If I ever get that far will it confuse thngs that I'm clean shaven on my licence but now have a beard?

Any help would be appreciated. If I can't get verified then it looks like I'll have to find another site to use, which would be a shame as I've been using CB for about seven years and have nearly 6,000 followers, but if I can't get verified the site is useless to me.

Upon re-reading the responses from support, I noticed that in the first response I received they started with : "If you are not already submitting with your mobile device, we suggest using a mobile phone camera to submit.", with the "we suggest using a mobile phone camera to submit." part in BOLD.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.