AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Just an enquiry.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 15, 2021
Hey guys, how are you all?

Just a quick question.

I started broadcasting for fun recently and I was surprised that I actually got viewers, are these real people or bots? Seems a bit strange to me that beautiful models are actually watching me jerk off.

Usually I just go on for like 20 minutes or so and usually gather a reasonable audience considering it is a short length of time and I have a filter so only female can view. if it is legit it is making me consider taking cam a bit more seriously. I don't even have my account verified to receive tips of anything at the moment.

Any other male broadcasters asking the same question?

Last edited:
Reactions: xxlsuperlouis
Yes and no.

Yes, meaning they’re likely real models accounts and not “bots” ...

No, meaning most of them are probably not paying attention to your room at all (as already mentioned, a studio model will often have help from her studio ... they’ll enter men’s rooms with her account in hopes that the men will notice her, visit her room too, and possibly tip her).

And in the cases where the model herself really is visiting the room - and even interacting within the room - it’s safest to assume they’re doing so in hopes of return traffic.

Upvote 0
Same thing always happens to me when I’m camming. As @Smoothie said even if the model herself really is interacting with your room, they’re just hoping for return traffic or tips.

Since I started I have been looking for people to collaborate with so of course as a new comer I have private messaged some of these beautiful models about working together. Not a single one ever showed any real interest despite being in my room and even making comments like “omg you’re so sexy” or whatever lol they will hold a conversation long enough to see if you want to tip

Upvote 0
Hey guys, how are you all?

Just a quick question.

I started broadcasting for fun recently and I was surprised that I actually got viewers, are these real people or bots? Seems a bit strange to me that beautiful models are actually watching me jerk off.

Usually I just go on for like 20 minutes or so and usually gather a reasonable audience considering it is a short length of time and I have a filter so only female can view. if it is legit it is making me consider taking cam a bit more seriously. I don't even have my account verified to receive tips of anything at the moment.

Any other male broadcasters asking the same question?
As others have said, performers seem to come into a guy's room in the hope that he'll click on hers; they're not really there to watch or talk.

However, to my great surprise I usually get genuine female (as far as I know) viewers as well. Not many, but enough, and they seem keen to watch and direct and give orders (my room is tagged as #bdsm and #slave so it attracts dominant women). Been camming since the beginning of this year and even have a couple of regulars.

I imagine it would be different if I was trying to get tips though.

Upvote 0
On Chaturbate having more viewers with tokens in your room = higher placement.
They're hoping you'll camp out in there, it helps their placement when you do.

@xxlsuperlouis where you're newer, visiting rooms asking to collab might make you look like one of those guys who calls himself a cammodel to try get models' personal info / freebies / hookups .
:giggle: Not saying thats you, but its common.

Cam consistently for a while, build your own success/follower count first. Then reach out to other performers (not studio models, it won't happen lol) professionally 👍 best of luck to you :)

Reactions: mika_kedi
Upvote 0
where you're newer, visiting rooms asking to collab might make you look like one of those guys who calls himself a cammodel to try get models' personal info / freebies / hookups .
:giggle: Not saying thats you, but its common.

If you go back and read my comment I never said I visit rooms asking to collab. I said that I private messaged people who were in my room lol

Reactions: thinkinboutit
Upvote 0
Thanks for the response guys gals.

You know, I suspected was something was off and that actually makes a lot of sense.

That's pretty crazy though that some of the girls out there are managed by their "studio", it should not be allowed as it creates opportunity to abuse the system, girls potentially being pimped out over cam rather than operating on their own independence.

Part of me still wants to believe its just hot models watching me jerk though. 😂🙄

Thanks for clarifying that everybody, bit of an eye opener.

Peace. ✌️

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.