AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Just another dude banned for no reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2018
TLDR at the bottom

Hello, my Chaturbate username is "Lovesick19" and I am just a member who enjoys watching cams and out of the blue I was banned with no explanation so I say to myself "Hmm weird must be a mistake". So I contacted the billing support as I would be able to speak to someone via the phone which I felt would resolve the issue quicker/smoother and I was told by Juan that he couldn't do anything so I would need to contact the Chaturbate Support via Email.

Here's where things become weird/frustrating. So I send in my email like Juan and the CB website say to do with all of my info stating I was banned for no reason and requesting that they look into my account so I get this response.

"
Dear Lovesick19,
Your account lovesick19 with the Chaturbate live cam community has been terminated. This termination is due to suspected violation of our terms of service.

Thank you,
Support"

Not a very helpful response right? I am very aware I was banned as well as being suspected of violating a term of service however I haven't done anything wrong as all I do are view cams, tip models, and hardly even say much in chat.

So I respond with a request for them to thoroughly investigate my account and ask them to be more specific on what I did wrong. This is the next response

"
Dear Lovesick19,
I’m sorry, we’re not able to help you on this matter. Is there anything else we can help with?

Thank you,
Support"

They now will not respond to any other emails that have anything to do with my account being banned.
Out of curiosity I googled "Banned for no reason on Chaturbate" and found countless of threads/posts on various forums/websites where this exact thing happens to many members and it goes the exact same way.

>Banned for no reason
>Contacts support to ask why you were banned for no reason
>Support says you were banned for violating terms of service (hurr durr)
>But I didn't violate any terms of service can you be more specific?
>Support says sorry we cant help you with this issue, do you need anything else?
>Yes please investigate my account and let me know why I was banned please...
>*No response for any more messages that have to do with your account being banned*

Fortunately I had just finished up spending the rest of my tokens when I was banned as most of the people who've experience this same thing have had thousands of their tokens wasted/taken.

I'd still very much like my account to be unbanned as I don't want to make another account just for this same thing to happen once again. I enjoy using the Chaturbate website and really wish they would fix their customer support/random banning issue.

Sorry for any inconvenience on my end

@punker barbie

TLDR: Banned for no reason on Chaturbate. Customer support wont help, this happens to lots of people. Can I please be unbanned?

How long does it usually take to receive assistance?

The Chaturbate support email will no longer respond to my emails that have anything to do with my account.

Upvote 0
TLDR at the bottom

Hello, my Chaturbate username is "Lovesick19" and I am just a member who enjoys watching cams and out of the blue I was banned with no explanation so I say to myself "Hmm weird must be a mistake". So I contacted the billing support as I would be able to speak to someone via the phone which I felt would resolve the issue quicker/smoother and I was told by Juan that he couldn't do anything so I would need to contact the Chaturbate Support via Email.

Here's where things become weird/frustrating. So I send in my email like Juan and the CB website say to do with all of my info stating I was banned for no reason and requesting that they look into my account so I get this response.

"
Dear Lovesick19,
Your account lovesick19 with the Chaturbate live cam community has been terminated. This termination is due to suspected violation of our terms of service.

Thank you,
Support"

Not a very helpful response right? I am very aware I was banned as well as being suspected of violating a term of service however I haven't done anything wrong as all I do are view cams, tip models, and hardly even say much in chat.

So I respond with a request for them to thoroughly investigate my account and ask them to be more specific on what I did wrong. This is the next response

"
Dear Lovesick19,
I’m sorry, we’re not able to help you on this matter. Is there anything else we can help with?

Thank you,
Support"

They now will not respond to any other emails that have anything to do with my account being banned.
Out of curiosity I googled "Banned for no reason on Chaturbate" and found countless of threads/posts on various forums/websites where this exact thing happens to many members and it goes the exact same way.

>Banned for no reason
>Contacts support to ask why you were banned for no reason
>Support says you were banned for violating terms of service (hurr durr)
>But I didn't violate any terms of service can you be more specific?
>Support says sorry we cant help you with this issue, do you need anything else?
>Yes please investigate my account and let me know why I was banned please...
>*No response for any more messages that have to do with your account being banned*

Fortunately I had just finished up spending the rest of my tokens when I was banned as most of the people who've experience this same thing have had thousands of their tokens wasted/taken.

I'd still very much like my account to be unbanned as I don't want to make another account just for this same thing to happen once again. I enjoy using the Chaturbate website and really wish they would fix their customer support/random banning issue.

Sorry for any inconvenience on my end

@punker barbie

TLDR: Banned for no reason on Chaturbate. Customer support wont help, this happens to lots of people. Can I please be unbanned?
The same thing happened to me and no one answered me on support and even on @punker barbie's wall. I have few thousand tokens in there and suddenly my account got banned . Please help me if chaturbate persons are looking at this message . Please need help . Chaturbate is my life now and i can not take this action without any mistake.

Upvote 0
Sometimes when a user is banned for compliance reasons, you can’t give an itemized list of reasons due to compliance. It doesn’t even have to be an illegal activity, however it sometimes jeopardizes a whole community, a business license, and the livelihood of many people. I’m not aware of the details of the case, as I shouldn’t be, however I have more than enough experience from mainstream. I’m no one’s advocate however your story sounds biased. Do you know how many times I had a complaining banned user, who knew why he was banned? By the way, don’t be fooled by my badge, I’m just a civilian member, so I’m on no one’s payroll or interest, I just love the people in my community.

Last edited:
Reactions: punker barbie
Upvote 0
Chaturbate is my life now

This is not a healthy or rational statement as a member.

TLDR: Banned for no reason on Chaturbate.

You were banned for a reason you just don't know what it was and they are not tell you. The reason might be a unchangeable reason so it's easier to let you go than deal with it. Let say if you threatened to DOX a model or were actively attempting to DOX can very quickly get you a site ban for example. Could also been using VPN or other methods to circumvent bans. Pretending to be 'familar' with models as a mind game might also cause a reaction.

Upvote 0
How long does it usually take to receive assistance?

The Chaturbate support email will no longer respond to my emails that have anything to do with my account.
Chaturbate support is a shithole. I got more respect for them bums that run out to wash your windshield at the redlights downtown than I do for whoever is answering their emails.

Upvote 0
Chaturbate support is a shithole. I got more respect for them bums that run out to wash your windshield at the redlights downtown than I do for whoever is answering their emails.
You know that you’re one of my favorite vocal members here, even if we had our disagreements on European Techno, or Latin America :)
When it comes to support centers I’ve seen both sides of the equation, operations and marketing. I did chats, phones, e-mails, social media, sitejabber, reddit, you name it, and that’s without mentioning the single handed community manager and support job I’ve done before the debacle. It’s in many times a thankless and tedious job, and you usually have a burn out process.
When you have a 1400 e-mails queue, with a slagging SLA, you don’t have the human hours to pen a personalized response to each message, you prioritize.
I’d sleep better knowing that the support team assisted models, affiliates (an army of affiliates is super important, good traffic doesn’t just come from nowhere), and good users, than apologize to a banned user, who is beyond being re-instated.
I think that it’s okay not to be pleased of a product or a service, however slamming support reps is beneath us. That’s a lifetime tip an AVN nominee actress taught me a few years a go, on a supervisor call.

Upvote 0
You know that you’re one of my favorite vocal members here, even if we had our disagreements on European Techno, or Latin America :)
When it comes to support centers I’ve seen both sides of the equation, operations and marketing. I did chats, phones, e-mails, social media, sitejabber, reddit, you name it, and that’s without mentioning the single handed community manager and support job I’ve done before the debacle. It’s in many times a thankless and tedious job, and you usually have a burn out process.
When you have a 1400 e-mails queue, with a slagging SLA, you don’t have the human hours to pen a personalized response to each message, you prioritize.
I’d sleep better knowing that the support team assisted models, affiliates (an army of affiliates is super important, good traffic doesn’t just come from nowhere), and good users, than apologize to a banned user, who is beyond being re-instated.
I think that it’s okay not to be pleased of a product or a service, however slamming support reps is beneath us. That’s a lifetime tip an AVN nominee actress taught me a few years a go, on a supervisor call.
Oh hey, I get it! Just the other day, I put on my nice face and played polite until I couldn't take it no more, until I finally wound up givin a couple of noisy little ghetto rats a cold brush off. But those are ideally supposed to be passing moments that you look back on with regret, not SOP.

Now, I have walked a mile or two in the shoes OP claims to be wearing, and it sounds exactly like my experience. @punker barbie was polite enough here on ACF, but by the time I heard from her in PM, there wasn't a thing she could have said that would have mattered just because I was so irked with the back and forth with support@chaturbate.com.

Let's keep in mind OP sounds like a customer. Maybe he's not in the industry inner-circle clique, but he is critical enough that we ought not go saying he sounds biased right off the bat (unless you have been made privvy to the details of his case).

But you are right, calling their support a shithole full of window washing bums was a bit crude; stressful couple of days I guess. I retract that statement, and from the bottom of my heart, I would like apologize to the entire community. And in the interests of setting a proper example (both for others, and for myself in the future), I would like to rephrase my thoughts after the fashion of the lovely, beguiling, seductive, serpentine @JoleneBrody....

OP, Chaturbate support sucks. Go to mfc man. Free pm too, CB wants to stick a gun in your back for $20 bucks a month for that shit.

Upvote 0
THIS! THIS! A THOUSAND TIMES THIS!

I've been in support for multiple years as well doing a lot less than what Dan has done, but it's next to impossible to keep everyone happy and still give a personalized response to everyone and help them in a timely manner--although I've never stopped trying.

Yes CB support can be incredibly annoying and piss us off at times (ok, a lot of the time) we cant place the blame on anyone one factor (the staff, the training, the SLA, etc) but on the big picture as a whole. Thats why this board on ACF was created. To help @punker barbie and the rest of us who attempt to help have an organized way to sort through the issues in a timely manner.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
They should make it a priority to give personalized responses to people who spend money/a certain amount of money on their website than.

If I am spending money on your website I feel like I am entitled to an explanation on why I was randomly denied the service and essentially robbed. I've never in my life seen ANY type of service that you can spend money through, be denied the service/refund, and receive no explanation on why.
OP, Chaturbate support sucks. Go to mfc man. Free pm too, CB wants to stick a gun in your back for $20 bucks a month for that shit.
I wish it were as easy as switching websites however there are only a select few models I enjoy watching who only cam on Chaturbate and I've grown accustom to the interface/way things work around Chaturbate. If they improved their customer support at least in regard to paying customers being banned then they would be the supreme cam website but from what I've seen this has been going on for a while now.

Upvote 0
I see. We don’t have the full picture, and we as members will not, nor should have.
Let me ask you about a small example with regards to explaining etc. If you had to block a member for an acute reason, not a technical one, would you explain why? Would you be an accessory to tell that blocked or denied member, and actually tip a potentially fraudulent entity off with regards to improving their modus operandi? It’s easy to slam support, without telling us about your conduct as a user. Do you know how many McLovins I came by just in the approval stage?
I rest my case, I love @justjoinedtopost and Jolene, but it’s irrelevant to your closed case.

• Hugs
Upvote 0
I wish it were as easy as switching websites however there are only a select few models I enjoy watching who only cam on Chaturbate and I've grown accustom to the interface/way things work around Chaturbate. If they improved their customer support at least in regard to paying customers being banned then they would be the supreme cam website but from what I've seen this has been going on for a while now.
Well if the models you are interested in only work on CB, that kinda throws a wrench in the works as far as going to MFC.

Nobody knows what the future holds though. The models you like might get sick and die, or get pregnant, or quit, or show up one day with herpes sores, or god-knows-what. Just keep MFC in mind; take some time, think it over, maybe give the good old CB support russian roulette a few more spins and see how things go....

I know exactly what you are saying about the interface (all the more so with the slick new fullscreen player CB has now. Getting used to MFC after CB was quite an adjustment for me personally, and I still miss the CB tip sounds.)

But once I got past the initial culture shock, do you know what I discovered? Let me tell you...MFC is as feature-packed and benefit-laden as anything I have ever seen in my life. And this is coming from someone who has stayed in hotels where they got them little vending machines right there in the room with you!

Also, I hope you have lurked this forum long enough to know that it is sort of a tradition in some circles to go give @JoleneBrody an anonymous 25 token tip when she personally responds to you in a thread, just to see if she does any damn thing.

I see. We don’t have the full picture, and we as members will not, nor should have.
Let me ask you about a small example with regards to explaining etc. If you had to block a member for an acute reason, not a technical one, would you explain why? Would you be an accessory to tell that blocked or denied member, and actually tip a potentially fraudulent entity off with regards to improving their modus operandi? It’s easy to slam support, without telling us about your conduct as a user. Do you know how many McLovins I came by just in the approval stage?
I rest my case, I love @justjoinedtopost and Jolene, but it’s irrelevant to your closed case.
I don't want to derail this poor man's thread with my lengthy dissertation on all that; if you go start a thread about it on @punker barbie profile, perhaps I will respond to your question there.

Reactions: Lovesick
Upvote 0
Well if the models you are interested in only work on CB, that kinda throws a wrench in the works as far as going to MFC.

Nobody knows what the future holds though. The models you like might get sick and die, or get pregnant, or quit, or show up one day with herpes sores, or god-knows-what. Just keep MFC in mind; take some time, think it over, maybe give the good old CB support russian roulette a few more spins and see how things go....

I know exactly what you are saying about the interface (all the more so with the slick new fullscreen player CB has now. Getting used to MFC after CB was quite an adjustment for me personally, and I still miss the CB tip sounds.)

But once I got past the initial culture shock, do you know what I discovered? Let me tell you...MFC is as feature-packed and benefit-laden as anything I have ever seen in my life. And this is coming from someone who has stayed in hotels where they got them little vending machines right there in the room with you!

Also, I hope you have lurked this forum long enough to know that it is sort of a tradition in some circles to go give @JoleneBrody an anonymous 25 token tip when she personally responds to you in a thread, just to see if she does any damn thing.

I don't want to derail this poor man's thread with my lengthy dissertation on all that; if you go start a thread about it on @punker barbie profile, perhaps I will respond to your question there.
o_O

Upvote 0
Anyways, I hope the drama is over.
Zero sum games have never been my strong side, which means I always prefer on boarding someone who wants to, rather than someone who feels compelled to after being blocked in another place, whether in food and drinks, payment solutions, or content.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.