AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Just got age verified but when I go to my profile it says "banned"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 6, 2018
Hi!

username: ninawho

Im very new to Chaturbate and I just got age verified but when I click "My profile" it says "Access Denied. This room has been banned." I haven't even broadcasted yet nor I have not created a payment details yet. Is this normal?

Plus if I try to broadcast it says "Software update required" so I downloaded flash and allowed it on my Chrome web browser but I still get the same ""Software update required" even after refreshing. Also the chat never connects!

Help please :(

Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 6.56.52 PM.png
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 8.03.26 PM.png

Hi!

username: ninawho

Im very new to Chaturbate and I just got age verified but when I click "My profile" it says "Access Denied. This room has been banned." I haven't even broadcasted yet nor I have not created a payment details yet. Is this normal?

Plus if I try to broadcast it says "Software update required" so I downloaded flash and allowed it on my Chrome web browser but I still get the same ""Software update required" even after refreshing. Also the chat never connects!

Help please :(

View attachment 78468
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 78467

Your room is now unbanned, so I wish you much CB success. As for the other, if you are using Chrome or Firefox can you try clicking the padlock or add-on icon in the URL bar and the Site Settings. Make sure Flash is set to "Allow." For additional details on enabling Flash please see https://support.chaturbate.com/customer/portal/articles/2886532-enable-flash-in-your-browser

Upvote 0
Isn't it possible to have another status other than "banned" when ids require another check up or have to be resubmitted? Maybe just leave it in the exhibitionist status not being able to receive tokens? "Banned" sounds so harsh.

Upvote 0
hi

I had the same problem, account got banned after age verification with copy of id and picture; and I have no idea why? Punker barbie, can you help me? My name there is: luv2pleazeya

thanks in advance.

Upvote 0
it's a known issue/glitch with CB.
any time you verify an account for the 1st time it gets banned seconds after.
the solution is just to open a support ticket with CB, they always sort it out.

Upvote 0
No, it does not always happen. I think it just happens, when there are questions concerning a submitted id (blurry picture, another form of id is required). As far as I know, that account does not stay in the unverified state, instead it gets banned until the id problems are solved.

Upvote 0
naa, it happened to me few times. the picture was cleared and verified.
te support engineer said it is a glitch and a known issue

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.