AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Just got banned for trying to verify someone else!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2017
Canada
Chaturbate Username
spoiledboy69
Hello there! My chaturbate name is spoiledboy69 and I uploaded another ID trying to verify a friend of mine so we can start camming. The ID got verified and then an hour or two later i got an email saying that it was denied and my account got completely banned! Can I please be unbanned and get his ID verified? Thank you

Hello there! My chaturbate name is spoiledboy69 and I uploaded another ID trying to verify a friend of mine so we can start camming. The ID got verified and then an hour or two later i got an email saying that it was denied and my account got completely banned! Can I please be unbanned and get his ID verified? Thank you

Thank you for your patience. I just checked (9/30 5:33 PM PST) and your account is open. Please remember that it can take up to an hour and sometimes more for newly uploaded IDs to be verified and validated. Until that is completed, your account may be locked until someone joining you on cam is approved fully by the Support team.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Lelo1
Upvote 0
@spoiledboy69 have you tried contacting CB support?
The only person here who works for CB is @punker barbie so you might want to try DM her.
Just a reminder that this section of the forum was created for people to post their issues and Shirley can reply to them at her convenience. It was created to avoid having to have people post on her wall or try to DM her constantly.

Upvote 0
Just a reminder that this section of the forum was created for people to post their issues and Shirley can reply to them at her convenience. It was created to avoid having to have people post on her wall or try to DM her constantly.

I'm sorry,

His original post did not state if he had contacted CB support to find out why his account was not working. I only suggest contacting CB support because I thought it might be faster then waiting an indeterminate amount of time for Punker Barbie to respond.

I will reframe from suggest to people to contact CB support, and or to DM punker barbie.

Upvote 0
I'm sorry,

His original post did not state if he had contacted CB support to find out why his account was not working. I only suggest contacting CB support because I thought it might be faster then waiting an indeterminate amount of time for Punker Barbie to respond.

I will reframe from suggest to people to contact CB support, and or to DM punker barbie.
I know you do a lot of stuff here at ACF to try and help and I appreciate the sentiment. Just trying to reply when necessary to let you know what I've already got handled and doesn't need replies. Thank you for all your effort and for caring. :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.