AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Just to share my experience hope it helps!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2021
Chili
Twitter Username
@Zimbabo
I was streaming and I saw my viewer count just wouldn't increase no matter what I tried, and nobody tipped for a long while, then I started to browse top girls rooms and started to try what they were doing and it worked! You simply need to find what suits you best.

I thought close-up vagina view that a lot of top girls were doing would attract a lot of people for me but in my case it just didn't work; I tried to lie down still naked with the camera looking at me from high above like some other girls do, it worked for a few days then never again; then I tried top half body naked and face close to the camera as some girls would do and it worked for me but got me only 50 more viewers then no increase and few tips. Then at last I tried a full body and full bed view then suddenly I got 200+ viewers and people started to tip!

Girls don't give up! Just try more! Different outfit and make up and hair cut styles ect. And in the end you will find what suits you.

I’m glad you tried new things sometimes it’s easy to get stuck doing the same things. Keep it up you for this!

As a member, full body view sitting down either on a chair, a bed or the floor is the best. I don’t like super close up on any body part unless it’s temporary. Angles that cut of part of the face are also annoying but I can understand girls who want privacy.

I was streaming and I saw my viewer count just wouldn't increase no matter what I tried, and nobody tipped for a long while, then I started to browse top girls rooms and started to try what they were doing and it worked! You simply need to find what suits you best.

I thought close-up vagina view that a lot of top girls were doing would attract a lot of people for me but in my case it just didn't work; I tried to lie down still naked with the camera looking at me from high above like some other girls do, it worked for a few days then never again; then I tried top half body naked and face close to the camera as some girls would do and it worked for me but got me only 50 more viewers then no increase and few tips. Then at last I tried a full body and full bed view then suddenly I got 200+ viewers and people started to tip!

Girls don't give up! Just try more! Different outfit and make up and hair cut styles ect. And in the end you will find what suits you.
Oh thanks for this! I’m quite new camming and it’s very hard sometimes to know how to attract tippers, so many stuff to take into account, setup, schedules, lighting, tip menu, content, hair, makeup, clothes…!!! And so many gorgeous girls we compete with. I’m so glad I found this forum to read and share my experience. 😻

Status
Not open for further replies.