AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Just venting!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lovelylaura

Deactivated Account
May 25, 2020
Just a venting post. I just need to vent! Since I can’t vent to family and friends about what I do. Just had the worst 3 hours on CB. Started out being positive & sexy and not 1 person chatted or tipped more than a few tokens. It really put be in a bad mood and made me feel horrible. Again it’s the total lack of interaction more than the tokens. I have decided to take a very very long break from CB. It just isn’t fun anymore for me. Again , just needed to vent.

Just a venting post. I just need to vent! Since I can’t vent to family and friends about what I do. Just had the worst 3 hours on CB. Started out being positive & sexy and not 1 person chatted or tipped more than a few tokens. It really put be in a bad mood and made me feel horrible. Again it’s the total lack of interaction more than the tokens. I have decided to take a very very long break from CB. It just isn’t fun anymore for me. Again , just needed to vent.
Have you tried other sites? If you don’t need the income from camming, then for sure take your break. But if you rely on camming to pay bills, I highly recommend Streamate.

Reactions: lovelylaura
Did you try StripChat @lovelylaura ? I'm a longtime user on both CB and StripChat, and my impression is that the SC crowd is a bit different from CB. CB is the plave where "everybody" go for cams, so you will statistically have to deal with a larger number if idiots there. Just a thought.

LIke @DoD404 I tried to find you on CB but failed, but it's of course okay if you want to keep ACF separate from your cams.

No have not tried stripchat. But most CB users are very annoying to me. Like I have mentioned many times, even the ones that love you one day, can come in the next and not say a word to you . I had many do that yesterday, including a guy I did a 100 tk ($5) password show with the night before, just to be nice. But nothing worse than continued silence from the users that know how much you like the chat. And it’s the first line in the bio—“above all, say hi”.

That's why I RARELY cam on CB anymore - I'll say it again - Never have I worked so hard on a site to not go ANYWHERE! I've started calling them out by name to make them uncomfortable LOL - that way they just leave and aren't sitting there staring....

I have 33K viewers and am LUCKY if I get 30 into my room now when I'm on there. Luckily most of my awesome regs that don't like to switch platforms are on my OF and SNAP so we can schedule time to play on CB. I drag my feet heading in there and pretty much only go in if my main site is having issues....

That site is so disappointing...... Moved to another private based cam site and I'm BANKING - it may just be time for a change for you.

No the name I use here is not the name I cam with. I have over 28,000 followers. However, most pick there “new flavor of the month daily”. so not too many loyal guys.

This is why it's always encouraged not to keep doing the same thing over and over.
I understand for a lot of models that it is very difficult because they may have to be in a small room, sitting/laying in a specific position all the time, but when possible, always mix things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.