AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Kati3kat banned from Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
seems she was already unbanned (just went to her CB profile and it's k) but holy wow batman. support fucked up

The best thing about that post, is looking at your avi while reading it HAHAHAHA :)

The best thing about that post, is looking at your avi while reading it HAHAHAHA :)

Once again i just realized the damn media settings on this forum are messing me up. I never realized there was supposed to be pictures in the original post til now.

Thought it was just bad formatting with a bunch of newlines between sentences. :vamp::rage::punch::bigtears:

Screenshot - 11_3_2015 , 10_26_16 AM.png

It's unfortunate that she's having issues with CB (though not surprising given their history of bans and bad support) but I admit I'm happy to have her on MFC. She's awesome.

And yay, she's #4 Miss MFC right now!
Once again i just realized the damn media settings on this forum are messing me up. I never realized there was supposed to be pictures in the original post til now.

Thought it was just bad formatting with a bunch of newlines between sentences
What is causing that for you? Do you have some sort of adblock working against you or is it an actual setting on ACF that blocks media from you?

What is causing that for you? Do you have some sort of adblock working against you or is it an actual setting on ACF that blocks media from you?

Okay, i had to go into all my extensions and disable them one by one until I got the images to work in the OP. Turns out it's a chrome extension called Disconnect. It normally blocks tracking sites from being sent information so it didn't quite make sense why a picture would trigger it to be blocked. But once I went into its settings and looked at what was being blocked here it made more sense. Those pictures in the original post aren't pictures. They're embedded media images (tweets themselves) directly from Twitter being pulled in. Disconnect was blocking twitter requests from this site.

So it wasn't anything to do with this site or the media settings in this case.

Screenshot - 11_3_2015 , 11_37_07 AM.png

Leaving all other tracking sites blocked but unblocking this one allowed the tweets to show up.
Screenshot - 11_3_2015 , 11_38_14 AM.png

Those pictures in the original post aren't pictures. They're embedded media images (tweets themselves) directly from Twitter being pulled in.
Yep, it's pretty cool how that works because I could click directly through to her twitter to see other updates! It's one of the features I love. Works well with Imgur albums and such, too.

Yep, it's pretty cool how that works because I could click directly through to her twitter to see other updates! It's one of the features I love. Works well with Imgur albums and such, too.

Thanks for asking about it. I probably wouldn't have ever 'tracked' it down (sorry not sorry for that pun :p).

I actually like all the ways this site embeds from different sites too. I just hadn't run across it yet to know one of my extensions was blocking it doing it that way. I'll be more on the lookout for it in the future.

WTF? I've watched her a handful of times and I have never seen her do anything close to banworthy! I think they are jealous she started camming on MFC!

i've never really seen much of her shows, she seems really funny and a nice person, what got her to the top? Did she start out on cb then move to mfc?

i've never really seen much of her shows, she seems really funny and a nice person, what got her to the top? Did she start out on cb then move to mfc?
Yep she did, she whe a CB model until they banned her for no apparent reason, so she did a 30day thing on mfc. ( noted she did get unbanned the same day) and now it seems like she have totally switched to mfc after all the problems CB have had.

seems like she have totally switched to mfc
With how well she does in the Miss MFC Rankings I don't blame her a bit. I know she did well on CB, too, but she's #7 on MFC right now... top 10 is the big time stuff right there.

Being top 10 on MFC means she is prob making a lot more on MFC, I would guess but she probably has a loyal fan base on CB so she spent time there. If she decides to go to MFC full time she knows only a small % of here followers on CB will come over to MFC. She has a hard decision to make but CB's stupid rules and their implementation of them are probably making it easier for her.

Being top 10 on MFC means she is prob making a lot more on MFC, I would guess but she probably has a loyal fan base on CB so she spent time there. If she decides to go to MFC full time she knows only a small % of here followers on CB will come over to MFC. She has a hard decision to make but CB's stupid rules and their implementation of them are probably making it easier for her.
I doubt the decision was hard.
After this 'chargeback' Katie only broadcast on Chaturbate once more, almost 2 months ago.

She explained a few weeks back that MFC was easier to use (keep track of people tips etc), that less viewers means less stalkers.
I figure also that she loves having pets on cams that is a plus for her, and the $$$$$ of course!

I don't think she will come back to CB, I can tell that at least 70% of her "regulars" from CB are on MFC now, and she made countless other "regulars" on MFC.

*Plus she is going to her fourth month in a row on top 20 (big deal) and she made her fan club thing "KKC" a month ago on MFC and she already have 150 people there, she has no reason to return to CB.

Not surprising that the dumbasses at CB fucked it up. She was making them boatloads of money and as per usual their abysmal support and terrible lack of communication will eventually lead to them losing more and more large broadcasters.

It's sad too, since CB has the vastly superior website (MFC looks like it's still stuck in 2006), and much more user friendly... well... everything, compared to MFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.