1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

KayleePond: Last Camshow Tonight!

Discussion in 'Models: Advertise Here!' started by KayleePond, May 31, 2018.

1. KayleePond

Cam Model V.I.P. Member

Hey guys!

For those of you who haven't heard, I'm going to be stopping camming and my last show is, well, basically right now (on MFC)! If you feel like stopping by to say hello (and goodbye) please do, because I'd love to see you!

My clip/video sites will still be going so you can still get stuff there and new stuff will be coming out there too, eventually!

Anyway, thank you to all of your for your awesomeness over the years, it's been amazing! Sorry I haven't been around ACF in a long time, but it'll always be a hugely special and important place to me! :h: You guys are awesome! ^_^

Picture 3635.jpg Picture 3639.jpg

• Hugs Hugs x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Always_Tim

V.I.P. Member

OMG I can't believe tonight is finally here!

Thanks for almost six years of friendship and fun!

• Hugs Hugs x 1
  3. camstory

I enjoyed many visits to your room. You were always a polite and professional entertainer. Like any class entertainer you had a style all your own - in that you won’t be easily replaced.

4. mynameisbob84

I'm sorry I missed it! I wish you all the best in your new adventures and hope you're well. And Lamp Base! I hope Lamp Base is well too.