AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Keep getting Crazy Goal wrong help!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2021
I followed this link to try and set up a crazy goal. But it didn't work. What am I doing wrong. I noticed lots using it and I want to try it. Can anyone send me a screen snip of how it needs to be done?

Thanks so much

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210822-182919_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210822-182919_Samsung Internet.jpg
    319.5 KB · Views: 9
Looks like you filled out the goal war fields, unless you have a goal war set up they should be ignored

Goal amount should be in the 2nd field, goal war fields left empty

I don't understand where I put the total for thr goal then? As I have put in second box what each goal is worth but how will it know how many goals that's why I put the total down the bottom I'm confused

I don't understand where I put the total for thr goal then? As I have put in second box what each goal is worth but how will it know how many goals that's why I put the total down the bottom I'm confused

From what I am understanding in the first part, you set it to 23 tokens per "goal", and then the bit under says it's an orgasm show when you reach 232g (232 goals), so 23*232 = 5336 tokens, which is automatically kept track of by the app. Everything looks to be set correctly, just remove the info for the "goal war" - leave them all blank, and then the Simple Goal one should work fine.

Reactions: Saffronmodel
The app you have chosen only have 1 single goal, you should chose 'autoreset goal in the dropdown where it says 'Simple goal', and then follow what @Brett M wrote

Last edited:
Reactions: Saffronmodel
Status
Not open for further replies.