AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Keep real name and address private for amazon wishlist.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2014
Hello, im new to mfc site. im from canada and ive created a amazon wish list, But it shows my real name and shipping info .

How do i keep my real name private , and address private ?
Also how do i create a button for my customers to click on.. any help would be appreicated .
Im not very computer smart so if u can give me any easy advice it would be great .

Ive changed a whole bunch of settings to try and avoid my real name showing but. its just not working. it shows everything, my address, real name and stage name.. Every time you pick up an item at the post office you have to show id. so if its in my stage name, i wont be able to colllect it. im so confused..

1. Never use your real name
2. There's an option to hide your address but it will still show your city and the full address can be sent to the person who purchased a gift from 3rd party sellers
3. Everyone that has a wishlist should have a po box with a street address. The street address is important because many companies will not ship to po boxes.
4. Get a family owned po box and explain to the manager how important your safety is and that if anyone were to call asking for your personal info, not to give it out.
5. Don't ever tell guys when you're picking up packages. This is an innocent mistake.
Ex:
Guy: hey! Did you get my present?
You: I'm picking it up tomorrow
Then you have a guy waiting outside of your mailbox who can follow you home
6. Don't accept gifts the member has handled personally. He can put a tracking device in the item as well as acid or poison. (Sounds extreme but the acid thing actually happened to a supermodel before)
7. Get a po box outside of your city. Make the drive, don't be lazy. And if you send packages to members definitely do it out of the city.
8. Tell the po box manager you model (don't need to say adult work) and explain why you need a stage name. You'll have to sign up with your real name, but when they get boxes addressed to a different name, they'll understand.
9. I recommend having a friend pick up the packages if you can just incase a stalker camps out for a week at the box.
10. Just wanted to end at an even number, but nothing else to say. :p

Another reason not to use your real name or address, I had a problem with a wishlist item not being received by the post office and opened a dispute with the company in order to get the problem fixed. The VERY FIRST thing they sent me was the full name and address associated with the PO box. Had this model used her real name and address, then I'd have known it. Granted, we live on different continents so it wouldn't have done me much good, but that doesn't take away the problem.

You to use your stage name in the name field, click the option of do not show my address to third party vendors on amazon.

but I am also looking into the option of using shipito.com since they will give you a US address and forward it to you in Canada.

I really really like Megan's post if you are adamant about allowing people to ship you items.

Another option could be to just not put any address associated with the account at all so if someone wants to buy you something off your wishlist they can e-mail you an amazon giftcard. This is what I do, and it saves me the headache of exposing my real info, purchasing PO box, driving to PO box, and also butting heads with PO box people about why I have a fake name on the package.

:twocents-02cents: Good luck!

Minnie said:
You to use your stage name in the name field, click the option of do not show my address to third party vendors on amazon.

but I am also looking into the option of using shipito.com since they will give you a US address and forward it to you in Canada.
Even though you can hide your address, you still need to use a PO or UPS box in a remote location, as it WILL be visible at some point to someone. Gotta be smart about these things if your privacy and personal info being secret is important to you.

Shaun__ said:
itsamour said:
I only put things on my wishlist that ship through amazon, because they keep it private.

Anyone doing this needs to remember to tell Amazon not to share their address with third parties. People can send anything to you, through any seller if you do not.

dHZcXGJ.jpg
Even outside ocfthat, ppl may see your address on shipping/tracking info on ups, usps, or fedex websites.

As I said before, you cannot use your home address.

AmberCutie said:
Even outside ocfthat, ppl may see your address on shipping/tracking info on ups, usps, or fedex websites.

I don't think I ever got the option to track a package from an Amazon wishlist outside of Amazon's own trackng page, which kept the address and number hidden from me.

Leon_Omega said:
AmberCutie said:

I don't think I ever got the option to track a package from an Amazon wishlist outside of Amazon's own trackng page, which kept the address and number hidden from me.

You may not of but several girls have reported their addy being given out through shipping companies and/or Amazon. It's never been safe.

Teagan_Chase said:
Leon_Omega said:
AmberCutie said:

You may not of but several girls have reported their addy being given out through shipping companies and/or Amazon. It's never been safe.
True, just because I don't see it, doesn't mean it's not there, I'd always assumed that Amazon wasn't the problem in this case because I only received contact info from a third party after a package wasn't delivered.

Shame on Amazon if they do actually send this out, because they seem to be doing a decent job most of the other time. And worse, they KNOW that the address should be hidden because the account associated with it has literally told them to do so.

Reactions: Teagan
Leon_Omega said:
Teagan_Chase said:
Leon_Omega said:
AmberCutie said:

True, just because I don't see it, doesn't mean it's not there, I'd always assumed that Amazon wasn't the problem in this case because I only received contact info from a third party after a package wasn't delivered.

Shame on Amazon if they do actually send this out, because they seem to be doing a decent job most of the other time. And worse, they KNOW that the address should be hidden because the account associated with it has literally told them to do so.
As far as I know, it doesn't show on amazon's tracking page, but if you google the tracking number and pull it up on the shipping co's site, THAT'S when there's a problem. And it sort of makes sense, too, because the USPS or FedEx don't know (or give 2 shits) that the address was supposed to be private.

AmberCutie said:
Leon_Omega said:
Teagan_Chase said:
Leon_Omega said:
AmberCutie said:

As far as I know, it doesn't show on amazon's tracking page, but if you google the tracking number and pull it up on the shipping co's site, THAT'S when there's a problem. And it sort of makes sense, too, because the USPS or FedEx don't know (or give 2 shits) that the address was supposed to be private.

When the person who bought me my laptop called Amazon to check on its delivery (it was late) they said "oh the laptop going to XYZ?" Had it of been going to my actual address they would have just given out my info to him. It wasn't, but that was a huge mistake on their part to do. Thanks to the forum i knew to use a remailer, but my remailer address has been given out by Amazon, UPS and FedEx. Luckily the remailing company is secure at least.

Luxy Reid said:
Another option could be to just not put any address associated with the account at all so if someone wants to buy you something off your wishlist they can e-mail you an amazon giftcard. This is what I do, and it saves me the headache of exposing my real info, purchasing PO box, driving to PO box, and also butting heads with PO box people about why I have a fake name on the package.

That is exactly what I do, and I've never had any trouble this way. I just feel like there's literally nothing on Amazon that's worth potentially revealing my address, or even the city or post office where I'd pick it up. If someone wants to gift me something specific off my wishlist, they just put it as a note on the e-gift card or tell me.

Minnie said:
I can see my question has not been answered.

I can see that the above quote was quite a terrible way to introduce yourself to the forum. It was borderline judgemental and unkind, while if you had rephrased it to "Hey, I think my question above might have been overlooked in this thread! Has anyone used that site or know anything about it?" might have generated a few more helpful responses from veteran models who DO use companies like that.

Yes, tone can be hard to read in text form. So before posting something, always re-read it out loud to see if it might come across rudely. If it does, you should rephrase. As for your question, I don't use that company, but there are numerous threads for remailers and the like. You should be able to search the term "remail" or "remailer" to find them!

Just remember, this thread might not be viewed that often by models who DO use remailers, because they already know how to keep their name/address on Amazon private. So the girls who COULD answer would not even know your question existed!

I'm on the border of us/Canada so we have these places that accept mail (great no home address!) But we have to show id which would be our real names. So I just have things sent to the post office under my model name and that seems to work OK. Also egiftcards are great and you never worry about privacy stuff. I'd research po boxes or something or just accept egiftcards. :twocents-02cents:

Status
Not open for further replies.