AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Keeping a consistent tip menu as a guy

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2022
United States
Twitter Username
@hawk_hawky
Chaturbate Username
hawky_hawk
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1005644825/Hawky-Hawk/
Hi! So since I started camming in January, I've been testing out different tip menu's to find what works and what doesn't - and also asking input from the audience. Aside from looking at other tip menu's for popular rooms and tipping for advice, I feel like there's only a certain amount of time till I'm expected to have a set tip menu down.

Which brings it to the main question as a model on chaturbate. Can I continue tweaking the tip menu's and trying different things out, but also keep a consistent tip menu for the previous regulars with what they like? I tried creating a bot fan club with the regulars (so that they don't need to sign up for the CB fan club), and have a separate tip menu for them. And that way just keep the experimental tip menu going. Or should I just keep it as is and stop tweaking it?

Also like for the tip menu's in the bio, is there a good way to remind myself what they are tipping for without needing to spam the room with "Here's this menu" or "here's that menu"?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: bearman
even though i've have been at this for 9 years, my tip menu in a sense is always changing but there has been a consistent five that's stayed throughout the years. my theory is too much of a menu can be overwhelming. when i want to eat at a restaurant and there are pages of dishes on the menu, it will either take me forever to make a decision or if it's too overwhelming i'll go to another instead, or cook at home. with sales, it's a general good thumb to give your clients options that don't seem overwhelming. furniture/home design stores usually only have a limited amount of displayed items, but you can order more through their catalogs if you want more variety or looking for something different.

i like having a list of displayed items, but items that only a handful of regs like to myselfself. i dont have any change outfit requests listed, because outfit requests are always different, and i prefer them ask what i have or what they like before tipping. there are also items that might that either lots of prep, or you aren't up for it certain days. i'm constantly adding and removing. i can deepthroat over 10 inches (extreme deepthroat), and some days i cannot if i've eaten, or if my throat is sore i won't offer it at all. some days i can only do up to 7inches (subtle deepthroat). those two items are always being added and removed. my deepthroat regulars have figured out this is a great way to gauge if im up for it and saves both of us the time.

when you look at other models' tip menu what are the ones you see dupes of or similar requests you've received as well? ass, penis, butthole, twerk, flex, striptease, stroke, bdsm, ect. have you figured out your niche/market that works for you? i know its only been a month and its okay if you havent, but in due time you'll figure out what you like and your audience likes. also its important to mention your camming style/hustle might do a 180 from when you started out. i used to be very subby and would do anal, but now im super dominant and rarely do vaginal penetration. hell im not the same cammodel i was 3 years ago.

consistency is important, but also you need to be open to adapting and changing. idk its a weird nerve wreaking but also rewarding balance. camming and adult content is super volitile. :)

im also always raising my rates. to keep up with inflation, i give myself a raise once a year. dont have it where its low because you are new and not as popular, but you are earning what you feel is worth your time. some models are content with $0.50 in their pocket per flash, i want $2.00. its your body and you are worth whatever you want. if you are comfortable lowering them, then that's also fine.

hope my cis female nonchaturbate perspective/experience helps.

Last edited:
even though i've have been at this for 9 years, my tip menu in a sense is always changing but there has been a consistent five that's stayed throughout the years. my theory is too much of a menu can be overwhelming. when i want to eat at a restaurant and there are pages of dishes on the menu, it will either take me forever to make a decision or if it's too overwhelming i'll go to another instead, or cook at home. with sales, it's a general good thumb to give your clients options that don't seem overwhelming. furniture/home design stores usually only have a limited amount of displayed items, but you can order more through their catalogs if you want more variety or looking for something different.

i like having a list of displayed items, but items that only a handful of regs like to myselfself. i dont have any change outfit requests listed, because outfit requests are always different, and i prefer them ask what i have or what they like before tipping. there are also items that might that either lots of prep, or you aren't up for it certain days. i'm constantly adding and removing. i can deepthroat over 10 inches (extreme deepthroat), and some days i cannot if i've eaten, or if my throat is sore i won't offer it at all. some days i can only do up to 7inches (subtle deepthroat). those two items are always being added and removed. my deepthroat regulars have figured out this is a great way to gauge if im up for it and saves both of us the time.

when you look at other models' tip menu what are the ones you see dupes of or similar requests you've received as well? ass, penis, butthole, twerk, flex, striptease, stroke, bdsm, ect. have you figured out your niche/market that works for you? i know its only been a month and its okay if you havent, but in due time you'll figure out what you like and your audience likes. also its important to mention your camming style/hustle might do a 180 from when you started out. i used to be very subby and would do anal, but now im super dominant and rarely do vaginal penetration. hell im not the same cammodel i was 3 years ago.

consistency is important, but also you need to be open to adapting and changing. idk its a weird nerve wreaking but also rewarding balance. camming and adult content is super volitile. :)

im also always raising my rates. to keep up with inflation, i give myself a raise once a year. dont have it where its low because you are new and not as popular, but you are earning what you feel is worth your time. some models are content with $0.50 in their pocket per flash, i want $2.00. its your body and you are worth whatever you want. if you are comfortable lowering them, then that's also fine.

hope my cis female nonchaturbate perspective/experience helps.

It definitely does. I've been keeping track of the different days / menu options, and also keeping track of how many times each thing was asked for, and just upping or dipping the prices for those to see if it gets tipped for more or less. So like knowing it's okay to change, or to alternate between days is good info to have.

Reactions: AudriTwo
My tip menu changes pretty often, there's basics that everyone asks for that will be on there, if people have been asking for something new then I'll add that, if something isnt getting tipped for as much then I take it off, for example on cb, I only have 1 member that tips me for feet, he was in my room when that was a staple on my tip menu, since then it's not been requested very often so it got taken off, if he comes to the room he will still tip that same amount and ask if I will do it.

If you change the prices on things like a flash for example, be prepared for a little bit of pushback (from my experiance anyway) members that have been there a while and learnt your pricing often know the prices of things they like and dont check the tip menu before they tip for it anymore, so the first couple of times will tip the old amount out of habit.

Status
Not open for further replies.