AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

KEEPING MEMBERS IN PRIVATE OR EXCLUSIVE LONGER

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2021
I am having some members who only after 5-10 minutes in private or exclusive, they are leaving. What can I do to extend the session further???? I've tried talking slowly and teasing. I think I need to see an actual video tutorial or a coaching session.

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
As a user/member, I see some models do everything very fast.
They get naked very fast (within seconds). They grab the toy very fast. They play with themselves very fast and cum fast.

Try and do everything more slowly, even if it's only an extra 20 seconds here and there for things, it can help make it last for longer. Obviously, try not to make it look too obvious that you're stalling. Instead of getting your clothes off so fast, do a little tease. Even when you grab the toy you're going to use just be all "yes, would you like to see this" and play into it a bit more. It will be great for the guys too.

Maybe you already do this I am not sure, but anywhere you can add a few extra seconds or minute to tease a little, then do it.

Upvote 0
I am having some members who only after 5-10 minutes in private or exclusive, they are leaving. What can I do to extend the session further???? I've tried talking slowly and teasing. I think I need to see an actual video tutorial or a coaching session.
5-10 minute privates are pretty normal on streamate. It takes most men 2-5 minutes to make themselves cum. You might want to raise your rates if you want to earn more.

If you don't mind me asking what are your current rates?

Upvote 0
From a user perspective, teasing and talking as Brett said is good. I have seen models doing a sexy dance that looked like they were being electrocuted, to me sexy is slow and sensual.

Engage with the guys, flirty talk etc. (if that is what they respond to of course)

But also, I'd advise to not *obviously* stall, most of us *can* tell and that feels a little like being cheated.

Upvote 0
I've been there since 2014 and I'm not a big money maker but doing everything slowly but being really intriguing and dirtyat thesame time and engaging in conversation helps. Getting to know each otheris essential fora long lasting relationship. The only people that stay with me for long periods like 30 minutes to an hour are people that have been following me since around 2010, 2012 from other sites that found me on streamate, or new people that get super excited about you.

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
Upvote 0
FWIW, two things that have gotten me to stay in private shows longer than I planned, many times: Suggestion and demonstration.

Suggestion - exactly what it sounds like. Once the model has finished doing what I initially asked for, they’ll sometimes ask “wanna see me do [different activity]?” or “can I do [different thing] for you?” If I’m sitting there with a model I enjoy, it’s often hard to say no. A couple models I visit are very good at this and can run me through the majority of their tip menus on a good day. :)

Demonstration - similar to suggestion, except you just start doing the new thing without asking or suggesting it. Basically you’re keeping the show going and putting it on the member to decide when to cut it off. Personally, I’ll keep watching and tipping as long as the show stays fun, regardless of whether I asked for the things the model is doing on cam.

Upvote 0
This made me lol

I tend to try to take my time and enjoy the slow teasing.
I do not mean to be critical of anyone. Everyone obviously tries their best, but just like I cannot tango, some models should not try to sexy dance (or need to practice more) ..

nor should they apply oil to their body for tokens. ;)

Upvote 0
5-10 minute privates are pretty normal on streamate. It takes most men 2-5 minutes to make themselves cum. You might want to raise your rates if you want to earn more.
This .

I get longer shows too, but that is because the buyer has a long roleplay in mind, I don't try to spin out shows past 10 minutes. The guys who only spend a few minutes, or rush me, I try to prolong. But I feel like it's pretty normal to take 5-10 minutes. If you want longer shows than that I suggest getting into roleplay or complex JOI, and edging techniques. However I really don't think you can make a guy spend longer unless that's his habit anyway, and he particularly likes you or something i.e. has more of a personal connection.

You could also advertise multiple orgasm shows, and make sure you have a minimum block requirement for those.
Honestly, I would just raise rates and deal with the shorter shows when they come, like Audri suggested. I think that would be the easiest and fastest solution.
You could also try to get into more fetish niches if you are not already, and become really good at them, so as to attract long fetish shows.
That would take some time to work on and build however, whereas raising rates would be immediate.

ETA; It's definitely a fine line between teasing and stalling. Some guys will accuse you of stalling at the drop of a hat. Of course it also only takes a drop of the hat to ban those types too.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Demonstration - similar to suggestion, except you just start doing the new thing without asking or suggesting it. Basically you’re keeping the show going and putting it on the member to decide when to cut it off. Personally, I’ll keep watching and tipping as long as the show stays fun, regardless of whether I asked for the things the model is doing on cam.
I think I get what you are saying here.
But morally, isn't that kind of taking advantage of the nice guys, via social pressure?
Idk we all have our lines we don't wanna cross I suppose, and they are all in different places.

Reactions: Smoothie
Upvote 0
I have seen models doing a sexy dance that looked like they were being electrocuted, to me sexy is slow and sensual.
Macaulay Culkin Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor

Upvote 0
I think I get what you are saying here.
But morally, isn't that kind of taking advantage of the nice guys, via social pressure?
Idk we all have our lines we don't wanna cross I suppose, and they are all in different places.

Yeah, I can see that side of it too. Not everyone is going to feel great about cutting off a private show while the model is still performing. For those guys it’s probably an uncomfortable approach. Might be one of those things where you have to have a good read on the customer before you try it.

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Yeah, I can see that side of it too. Not everyone is going to feel great about cutting off a private show while the model is still performing. For those guys it’s probably an uncomfortable approach. Might be one of those things where you have to have a good read on the customer before you try it.
meh its streamate. the members there are very comfortable ending the show while the model is still performing. even my most loyal regs are comfortable ending without telling me they finished and goodbye.

Upvote 0

If you don't mind me asking what are your current rates?
I echo this without being a customer I have guessed that some build up to it, some may be flicking between performers, and of course budgets. I find those you can build a rapport with stay in longer, and also tip. They go in knowing they want a longer show, they give you time and generally do not rush. I tend to take a break after a long show, and I like the mix of short, long, blocks, tips in free.

Upvote 0
meh its streamate. the members there are very comfortable ending the show while the model is still performing. even my most loyal regs are comfortable ending without telling me they finished and goodbye.
This !!!! Exactly

Reactions: Mistress Cash
Upvote 0
I echo this without being a customer I have guessed that some build up to it, some may be flicking between performers, and of course budgets. I find those you can build a rapport with stay in longer, and also tip. They go in knowing they want a longer show, they give you time and generally do not rush. I tend to take a break after a long show, and I like the mix of short, long, blocks, tips in free.
Last night I had a guy take me in private and though I was grateful to be honest I felt out of commission after all that went on in those 45 mins. 10mins or less feels comfortable. 20 mins I can manage but over that gets a little too long for me especially if anal is involved

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Every member is different, and even a repeat client may want different experiences at different times. We don't have much control over that, but we CAN influence pacing. People are generally going to go with the pace you set, you run the show, you are the one doing the sexy things. Using your words AND your actions to perform makes everything you do more impactful. A well-timed question or command is powerful. Speak and move sensually, enjoy yourself, your viewer will do the same.

Or not and they'll try to rush you anyway, but whatever. You don't have to cater to clients who want a performance that is different from the kind you wish to give. Figuring out that they're not a match for our style removes another barrier to finding those who DO make a good fit for our audience.

At the start of your shows, are you gathering information and ramping up to the action, or diving right in? Those first couple of minutes really set the tone for everything.

Upvote 0
As a user/member, I see some models do everything very fast.
They get naked very fast (within seconds). They grab the toy very fast. They play with themselves very fast and cum fast.

Try and do everything more slowly, even if it's only an extra 20 seconds here and there for things, it can help make it last for longer. Obviously, try not to make it look too obvious that you're stalling. Instead of getting your clothes off so fast, do a little tease. Even when you grab the toy you're going to use just be all "yes, would you like to see this" and play into it a bit more. It will be great for the guys too.

Maybe you already do this I am not sure, but anywhere you can add a few extra seconds or minute to tease a little, then do it.
Lube up your toy as they watch, and stroke it, than rub some lube in you as it is "so big" That takes time and looks hot. But acxtually , I get tons of short calls like that. It all adds up.

Upvote 0
I also want to add, raising the prices makes more faster, but fewer can afford it. I am at $6.49, and many still complain, because foreign rooms can afford to be cheaper. The secret, as most will tell you, is make them fall in love, and provide something different. The noise you make. The way your tits shake when they buzz you. When you show your tits, cup thm and ask if he wants to lick them etc, before you take off more.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.