AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

KENO Vouchers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BookishBabe

Cam Model
Apr 15, 2021
Twitter Username
@BookishBabee
MFC Username
Bookishbabe
Hello everyone,

I had a quick question!

I wanted to do a keno game with a couple of winners the prize being to win a video. If I am to do this. How do I create a voucher to allow the winners to access said video?

I see an option for Charlesbot but that is if they tip a certain amount so I don't think that is exactly what I am looking for.

Any help would be greatly appreciated ❤

Hello everyone,

I had a quick question!

I wanted to do a keno game with a couple of winners the prize being to win a video. If I am to do this. How do I create a voucher to allow the winners to access said video?

I see an option for Charlesbot but that is if they tip a certain amount so I don't think that is exactly what I am looking for.

Any help would be greatly appreciated ❤
You'll manually create a voucher on MFC Share and send it to them in MFC mail after they win if you use the Charlesbot game.

Reactions: BookishBabe
Upvote 0
Thank you so much I didn't realize it was on MFC side🙄 and that totally makes sense!
Charlesbot does have a separate website, but he is part of MFC. So all things involved with charles will go through MFC/MFC Share. :)

Reactions: BookishBabe
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.