AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Kicking coloured viewers who broadcast?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2020
Hi guys,

Two recent questions have been floating my mind recently:

Ive seen that one of the biggest cam models doesnt allow people in her room that are broadcasting at the same time and kicks them out (she specifically said this). Do you do/recommend this as well?
Im not too sure how much they can spam your viewers and if this affects your camscore (as you kick color viewers). This applies mainly for CB.

Also, some rooms rely purely on their menu requests to make tips, while others have no menu at all and have tips just because people like them. What is your though or experience about this?

Cheers!

Reactions: ForumPoster
On MFC, most models block other models from entering their room. The usual exception to this is either when they're friends, doing a token war, or show together.

As to tip menus, they can be good in that it at least gives an idea of what you might do for tips, or what to tip for. I am one who tips more "just because" and not much for tip menu items.

I block models if the site allows that setting. It's not personal, it's business. Even if they aren't actively chatting in your room, I've had some PM those with tokens trying to poach. I'm the only model in my room except a few model friends I make exceptions for but I know they don't try anything shady. Unless you're in a tip war or friends, there's no reason for another model to be in your room while broadcasting. Clearly they aren't focusing on their own room and nothing going on for them if they have time to browse. Oh and oh my god the idiocy of male "model" hobby wankers who only try to get you to make content with them. Soooo annoying

I block broadcasting models. Before the block, a couple of the guys I considered cam friends started chatting with me way too much while they were broadcasting in combination with no tipping so it became a business decision. One of the led to some poaching. If they want to chat and tip then that's swell but I did not feel like I was there to entertain them. I should have the fortitude to just tell the ones that are guilty of taking my time but I felt blocking broadcaster was the easiest way for me to deal with the problem.

Reactions: CheeseMoon
Oh, boy, did I read this thread title wrong! LOL.

And yes, I used to block other broadcasters on CB.

Good insight as well. I cam on occasion and only show my feet and figured maybe that was their fetish and were just viewing. I am a male and usually only have a handful of visitors when I did broadcast and sometimes only them in the room with me.

Figured was not much to poach if only broadcasters were looking, but think I will change this setting as well for good measure.

Figured was not much to poach if only broadcasters were looking, but think I will change this setting as well for good measure.
You can be sure that girl models in a man's room are more likely trying to poach yourself haha :)

But it's OK to mute them and only ban whose who exaggerate really (they still can advert and send links to you in tip notes).
Their presence count for your visibility, let them settle there.

Oh, boy, did I read this thread title wrong! LOL.

And yes, I used to block other broadcasters on CB.
Lol I didnt even think about this when I made the post. my bad!

I have adopted more the position to take it chilled lately, and honestly I have not seen any major difference in earnings. If anything playing police in my own room maybe takes away of the momentum of it. That is my experience so far, but like knowing the experience of other broadcasters as well

Status
Not open for further replies.