AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Kinkiest request on cam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I once was asked this by a member. We ended up doing a show with phone sex while I DPed and simultaneously induced sneezes with q-tips. According to him it wasn't his thing, but we both wanted to see if I could manage it. Was hard holding the phone with my shoulder while working two toys though. :haha:

I once was asked this by a member. We ended up doing a show with phone sex while I DPed and simultaneously induced sneezes with q-tips. According to him it wasn't his thing, but we both wanted to see if I could manage it. Was hard holding the phone with my shoulder while working two toys though. :haha:
that's quite a challenge there!

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
"I want you to touch the tip of a dildo to your asshole, but not insert it" OK......

Not kinky by any stretch, but as someone who started going to fetish parties and participating in the local kink community at 19, I have a weird frame of reference for what's unusual.

You either need to invest in a bluetooth headset, or go hi-tech and get one of these...

cell-mate.jpg

"I want you to touch the tip of a dildo to your asshole, but not insert it" OK......

Not kinky by any stretch, but as someone who started going to fetish parties and participating in the local kink community at 19, I have a weird frame of reference for what's unusual.

I think most camgirls do. Like after everything you see/that gets requested of you, what is even kinky anymore?
Members on cam who say they want something "kinky" then it turns out they just want you to spank your bum and tug on your hair a little and you're just like...oh.
Then you'll get someone who wants you to twerk while wearing a winter coat and repeat the word "cunt" over and over at the same time, nowww we're talking. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.