AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Kittenfishing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixxen81

Cam Model
Nov 3, 2022
Kittenfishing is sort of like catfishing, except the person isn't pretending to be another person for the purpose of not having to be themselves, but an embellishment about a detail of their life. Two examples that pop into mind are: They weren't part of the crew, they were the Captain. They weren't a flight attendant, the were a pilot. Other examples are lying about being a cheerleader or a football player or a great student or a bad student...basically kittenfishing is making yourself seem more interesting in areas that people don't generally ask proof of unless you're literally trying to fly a plane or captain a boat.

I'm curious if anyone has encountered this in the wild and how they discovered it was an embellishment or not true?

I dated one like this! How did I discover? He would tell random made up stories (often even about me!) to his colleagues and friends and then they would mention it while I’m around and I’d go 🧐🤨 And then I’d correct him but he would try to pressure me into going along with his lies lol
It’s the sneakiest snake I’ve ever met in my life.

I dated a guy who swore he was kicked out of Norway for selling drugs. His parents very quickly let me know that he was sent to live with his grandparents because was a rotten child, not because he had been kicked out of the country.

Hmmm not sure this counts but dated a guy when I was in my 20s that tried telling me Snoop Dogg stole the saying "fo shizzle" from him. That he was actually the first person to come up w it :facepalm:

Hmmm not sure this counts but dated a guy when I was in my 20s that tried telling me Snoop Dogg stole the saying "fo shizzle" from him. That he was actually the first person to come up w it :facepalm:
Totally counts.

I had a manager that did that ALL the time. According to him, he had a garage filled with expensive foreign cars. He owned a yacht. He owned a private jet. He took his son to Disney World every month. The list of expensive things he owned and extravagant trips he took every week went on and on. One time my coworkers, manager and I were all out drinking. He was going on about how he could make a single phone call and have had us picked up in a helicopter and flown to his yacht to party there. All of us starting being like “okay, then do it or shut up”. He shut up, haha.

Not saying this is always the case, but every singe man I’ve ever known to do crap like that was overcompensating for something. In that manager’s case, it was because he had a micro penis.

The last guy I was seeing also did that a lot. We met through Tinder and on there he was saying he owned a pretty popular bar in the city. He didn’t own it, his dad did. He was just a manager there…. Years ago. Should have took heed of that early on red flag.

I had a manager that did that ALL the time. According to him, he had a garage filled with expensive foreign cars. He owned a yacht. He owned a private jet. He took his son to Disney World every month. The list of expensive things he owned and extravagant trips he took every week went on and on. One time my coworkers, manager and I were all out drinking. He was going on about how he could make a single phone call and have had us picked up in a helicopter and flown to his yacht to party there. All of us starting being like “okay, then do it or shut up”. He shut up, haha.

Not saying this is always the case, but every singe man I’ve ever known to do crap like that was overcompensating for something. In that manager’s case, it was because he had a micro penis.

The last guy I was seeing also did that a lot. We met through Tinder and on there he was saying he owned a pretty popular bar in the city. He didn’t own it, his dad did. He was just a manager there…. Years ago. Should have took heed of that early on red flag.
As a male, I've never understood making these claims. The only thing that ever happens is people find out you're a liar.

As a male, I've never understood making these claims. The only thing that ever happens is people find out you're a liar.

It can also be such a huge turn off. I personally don’t like men who brag all the time, even when they have what it takes to back up their bragging. It reeks of insecurity. And anytime I’ve ever tried overlooking it or giving it a pass, there was usually some other, more severe, character flaws that eventually came to light.

It can also be such a huge turn off. I personally don’t like men who brag all the time, even when they have what it takes to back up their bragging. It reeks of insecurity. And anytime I’ve ever tried overlooking it or giving it a pass, there was usually some other, more severe, character flaws that eventually came to light.
Yes, if you have to tell everyone how rich/smart/successful/influential you are, you probably aren't.

Reactions: Marceline
Status
Not open for further replies.