AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Knights

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2022
Ok hi

I want to become knight as 2 models asked me to be theirs however the price to become ultimate is expensive is there an alternative to it

If I say I am knight for model can the other model know and the same goes for friends can other models see who you are friends/models with

I want to become knight as 2 models asked me to be theirs however the price to become ultimate is expensive is there an alternative to it
If I say I am knight for model can the other model know and the same goes for friends can other models see who you are friends/models with

Once you have purchased an Ultimate Membership, models can then make you a Knight.
Knights also get a Knight Badge next to their name.

Upvote 0
Also worth noting for you:

You only need to purchase Ultimate Membership ONE time and then those 2 models can make you a KNIGHT. You can then cancel the membership before it renews automatically, and once it has ended, you will remain as a knight for both of the models. You still have the power the Knight has, everything is the same. It's only the initial "making" someone a Knight that you need the Ultimate Membership for.

IF at any point the model/s remove you as a Knight in the future, you would have to re-purchase Ultimate Membership so they can make you one again. As long as they don't remove you, you never need to buy it again just for this purpose.

So if you/they really want it for some reason, buy it once, let them add you, and cancel the membership.
Depends on how badly you (and they) want it and/or need it - is it so you can help to mute rude/demanding greys?
(Guests can't be muted individually - although it would be great if there was a way possible for this to be so)

Upvote 0
Also worth noting for you:

You only need to purchase Ultimate Membership ONE time and then those 2 models can make you a KNIGHT. You can then cancel the membership before it renews automatically, and once it has ended, you will remain as a knight for both of the models. You still have the power the Knight has, everything is the same. It's only the initial "making" someone a Knight that you need the Ultimate Membership for.

IF at any point the model/s remove you as a Knight in the future, you would have to re-purchase Ultimate Membership so they can make you one again. As long as they don't remove you, you never need to buy it again just for this purpose.

So if you/they really want it for some reason, buy it once, let them add you, and cancel the membership.
Depends on how badly you (and they) want it and/or need it - is it so you can help to mute rude/demanding greys?
(Guests can't be muted individually - although it would be great if there was a way possible for this to be so)
Ok

So my question would be if an a knight for model X and I became a knight for model Y can model X see or know I’m also a knight for model Y and Vica versa

Upvote 0
Ok

So my question would be if an a knight for model X and I became a knight for model Y can model X see or know I’m also a knight for model Y and Vica versa
You'll be shown on each page as a knight for that model so, yes, if they looked they could know.

Upvote 0
Ok

Only if she knows you visit the other model, and specifically knows, and can then see you talking in the room chat, your name in the user list, or as mentioned above: in the "Knights" section in the profile.
But this all depends on the model already knowing you visit other models and knowing their names and stalking you.

Edit:
Just to add, if Model y gets jealous that you're also a Knight for Model X, then you probably don't want a "relationship" (I mean business or pleasure) with that model, as from my experience, they are never good. Don't let other models make you feel bad for visiting and enjoying other models, regardless of if you do/don't spend on the others. Obviously don't go around saying "I also visit/knight for model X" in Model Y room, as that is uncool, but if it somehow comes up, don't feel bad or anything. if it does come up, keep it short and concise, don't go into saying why you like them and blah blah - some models try trick you into this and then get angry at you (my experience again, so now I say "no way I am not falling for that with all models who may ask, even if it is in a genuine kind of way to not get annoyed/jealous lol)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Don't let models make you feel bad for visiting and enjoying other models

Well put @Brett M

As I’ve previously said on this topic..

Users should never have to justify which room they visit nor which model/s they choose to entertain themselves with.

When you engage in this kind of discussion with (jealous) models, you are giving them authority to continue interrogating you. The best thing to do is cut the conversation short.

Kindly advise the model that all models are performers and you are free to view and support as many models as you wish. And as a professional and mature performer, the model should respect that, like they should respect other models within their industry. Should the model continue this behaviour (jealousy/accusations etc.) be clear with them that they will only end up losing you as a fan!

All our models are amazing performers and there's enough love to go around! :blush:

Upvote 0
Well put @Brett M

As I’ve previously said on this topic..

Users should never have to justify which room they visit nor which model/s they choose to entertain themselves with.

When you engage in this kind of discussion with (jealous) models, you are giving them authority to continue interrogating you. The best thing to do is cut the conversation short.

Kindly advise the model that all models are performers and you are free to view and support as many models as you wish. And as a professional and mature performer, the model should respect that, like they should respect other models within their industry. Should the model continue this behaviour (jealousy/accusations etc.) be clear with them that they will only end up losing you as a fan!

All our models are amazing performers and there's enough love to go around! :blush:
Can I trick the model into saying for example “who are your best friends model wise here” so I would know if that model I wouldn’t have to go

Well like you said talking about jealousy so i know this model for while we have fun etc so then I went to this other model and she was showing her ass so all I wrote on public was support and tip then I received a message from the first model telling me where I was I told her i was checking my settings…… bad choice she sent a photo of me while I was in the other room and she got angry and jealous so I did not know they are friends

So how to play at their own game and find out which are models are there friends

Upvote 0
Can I trick the model into saying for example “who are your best friends model wise here” so I would know if that model I wouldn’t have to go

Well like you said talking about jealousy so i know this model for while we have fun etc so then I went to this other model and she was showing her ass so all I wrote on public was support and tip then I received a message from the first model telling me where I was I told her i was checking my settings…… bad choice she sent a photo of me while I was in the other room and she got angry and jealous so I did not know they are friends

So how to play at their own game and find out which are models are there friends
Mate, don't bother. This is schoolyard stuff. Find other models to support. Ones who aren't stuck in their teens, emotionally.

Or simply be firm but polite. Tell the jealous one that just like she interacts with other guys, you are free to visit other models.

I was in your situation a couple of years ago. The model was quite jealous even of the merest mention of other models (not specific models, just the fact that other models existed!), But she was fun to visit and generally a fun girl who I didn't want to "leave", so I was firm but polite whenever she got jealous and we were fine. She was, however, enlightened enough to actually acknowledge that she was jealous, your "friend" may not be so honest.

Upvote 0
Mate, don't bother. This is schoolyard stuff. Find other models to support. Ones who aren't stuck in their teens, emotionally.

Or simply be firm but polite. Tell the jealous one that just like she interacts with other guys, you are free to visit other models.

I was in your situation a couple of years ago. The model was quite jealous even of the merest mention of other models (not specific models, just the fact that other models existed!), But she was fun to visit and generally a fun girl who I didn't want to "leave", so I was firm but polite whenever she got jealous and we were fine. She was, however, enlightened enough to actually acknowledge that she was jealous, your "friend" may not be so honest.
Hi

Well it finally happened one of the model found out I was a knight of the other girl she was went crazy angry and swearing all because of one user who saw rat he went and told her I was her knight and why I don’t didn’t tell her and today about 2 hours ago the second model four out and got crazy all because of that rat who told another rat and told her sho she was pissed. The reason why thie first rat did this was because he got banned for life on the second model so he wanted to take revenge

My question how do I find the rat?

Upvote 0
Hi

Well it finally happened one of the model found out I was a knight of the other girl she was went crazy angry and swearing all because of one user who saw rat he went and told her I was her knight and why I don’t didn’t tell her and today about 2 hours ago the second model four out and got crazy all because of that rat who told another rat and told her sho she was pissed. The reason why thie first rat did this was because he got banned for life on the second model so he wanted to take revenge

Like I said originally, don't bother. This truly is schoolyard stuff.
You don't, you find better things to do with your life and stop hanging out with crazy people.
This^^. The rooms you are frequenting seem to have immature people (both models and users). Go and do something useful with your time.

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
You don't bother yourself with any of the drama and simply find another model, preferably one that isn't possessive or ruled by an EE studio to watch and spend time and money on.

Upvote 0
Hi

have you ever watched a telenovela? you pretty much experienced the camversion. drama to keep you coming back the next day to see how to plot thickens.

you are talking like you gonna turn this mystery man into gabagool. settle down tony.

Upvote 0
What everyone else has said: don't stoop to the level of that rat.
And also don#t let the experience with this model ruin cam models for you. We've probably all been down this hole before with the possessive jealous type - no matter what the reason they are doing it.

Avoid drama, especially with being someone who has a life and goes to cam sites to actually experience fun and pleasure. Don't let this model ruin this for you.

I would have a blunt and honest conversation with her telling her that you come to cam sites for entertainment and pleasure, you like to be talking with different women, you have no commitments with her or the others, if she really wants to get jealous and possessive, then you're not a good match and should part ways.

Upvote 0

No. Having to "trick" a model is silly and childish, and we're all adults here. This is not a marriage or exclusive boyfriend/girlfriend relationship...nor is it a drama-filled soap opera. It's a cam site where you should be having a good time, and maybe even relieving some stress. Not being stressed out because of a cam model. If you're getting yelled at by a model simply for visiting another model, cut her loose. The only good reason I can think of for that model to be upset with you is if you'd lied to her about not being able to tip her...but then a couple minutes later you're in a different room tipping someone else (Because then that would be shitty). Yeah, you may ask well how the hell would a model even know what I'm doing in another room? Good point. But that's probably not what happened here, so I digress.....

Yeah, a model getting angry and jealous just because you're visiting other models...sounds like a model you need to cut loose.

Upvote 0
What everyone else has said: don't stoop to the level of that rat.
And also don#t let the experience with this model ruin cam models for you. We've probably all been down this hole before with the possessive jealous type - no matter what the reason they are doing it.

Avoid drama, especially with being someone who has a life and goes to cam sites to actually experience fun and pleasure. Don't let this model ruin this for you.

I would have a blunt and honest conversation with her telling her that you come to cam sites for entertainment and pleasure, you like to be talking with different women, you have no commitments with her or the others, if she really wants to get jealous and possessive, then you're not a good match and should part ways.
Don't bother with Rats. They will get you dirty.

Upvote 0
have you ever watched a telenovela? you pretty much experienced the camversion. drama to keep you coming back the next day to see how to plot thickens.

you are talking like you gonna turn this mystery man into gabagool. settle down tony.
There's a joke in there somewhere about a Big Pussy and Paulie's Walnuts but I'm too tired to extract it.

Reactions: LuckyLuciG
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.