AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Known scammer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 14, 2020
This man is a known scammer and self admittedly frequently cons models into giving him free shows. He says camming is inherently a scam and internet prostitution, and that is why he is justified in stealing from them. He has pirated my content in the past and let me know that he has no interest in stopping. He got me. Don't let it happen to you.
MFC user: cmodelfan
Snapchat: cmodelfan
Twitter: Kingisland01

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201213-231307_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20201213-231307_Twitter.jpg
    504.3 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_20201213-230850_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20201213-230850_Twitter.jpg
    407.7 KB · Views: 50
This man is a known scammer and self admittedly frequently cons models into giving him free shows. He says camming is inherently a scam and internet prostitution, and that is why he is justified in stealing from them. He has pirated my content in the past and let me know that he has no interest in stopping. He got me. Don't let it happen to you.
MFC user: cmodelfan
Snapchat: cmodelfan
Twitter: Kingisland01

You should probably describe what happened so that people can learn by example what to avoid.

If he tried to buy a Skype show and pay offsite - particularly with a risky payment method like PayPal - that is always a bad idea, especially with a person who you do not know really well.

You should probably describe what happened so that people can learn by example what to avoid.

If he tried to buy a Skype show and pay offsite - particularly with a risky payment method like PayPal - that is always a bad idea, especially with a person who you do not know really well.
OP doesn't have to share anymore then she already has. I think the whole point of her post was to warn models of his usernames. He pirates their content or manipulates models into shows and is a homophobic incel.

OP doesn't have to share anymore then she already has. I think the whole point of her post was to warn models of his usernames. He pirates their content or manipulates models into shows and is a homophobic incel.
If she does not feel comfortable sharing, then of course she should not. If she does feel comfortable sharing, the point is that there are 100 scam artists just like this guy waiting to replace him. Naming him does nothing to help people to identify the patterns of behavior that these people typically display. You want people to be able to identify all people with similar behavior.

If she does not feel comfortable sharing, then of course she should not. If she does feel comfortable sharing, the point is that there are 100 scam artists just like this guy waiting to replace him. Naming him does nothing to help people to identify the patterns of behavior that these people typically display. You want people to be able to identify all people with similar behavior.
Naming does help so models can preemptively block. Also we have hundreds of threads already in public detailing how models get scammed. I get you are trying to be helpful, but hand holding models isn't always a good thing. I actually think it's a good lesson for models to experience, so they themselves can learn from it. Hell when I was a baby cammodel I thought I knew every scam, and still got ripped off.

Leave OP alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.