AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ladies - Wardrobe Malfunctions: I don't understand them!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
Hi, this is just a general fun discussion for wardrobe malfunctions, but mostly to help me understand one thing: how do women (in general, not just models) have a wardrobe malfunction with say, their boob falling out, and they not notice it has happened until someone tells them...?

If my dick falls out of my boxers or shorts, I can feel it instantly - the sudden change in comfort (feel of material on them, or lack there of) or the temperature change...

I am sure I am just being totally stupid and ignorant somehow, but it's something I have always wondered but never asked about... until now: because I am tired and bored lol.

So to make ti slightly more of a discussion:
Has it ever happened to you? When, where and how? Did you notice or not?

It never happened to me, but one wild guess would be that depending on what we're wearing, there might not be a huge temperature or sensation difference between having a boob inside the shirt and outside of it. While wearing loose clothing, air can generally pass from above so yeah. Sometimes women can wear shirts that are already revealing half of their boobs, so sometimes the nipple can start peaking out and it won't feel much different either haha.

Probably partially because genitals have a higher ambient temperature than boobs do. Boobs have insulating fatty tissue, while your dick does not, and you've also got a lot more blood circulation going on down there. I imagine these factors contribute to the difference being more apparent more quickly if your junk falls out.

But I'm not really a scientist.

Probably partially because genitals have a higher ambient temperature than boobs do. Boobs have insulating fatty tissue, while your dick does not, and you've also got a lot more blood circulation going on down there. I imagine these factors contribute to the difference being more apparent more quickly if your junk falls out.

But I'm not really a scientist.
But do you play one on TV ?

But do you play one on TV ?
ukYEluZ.gif

How far did I fall into that category of "wow, what a dumbass asking such a question..." ??
When you point out things, like above, it does seem much more obvious.... haha :D

Status
Not open for further replies.