AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Laemperatrix Webcam Model Fraud

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 6, 2021
This model is not new, what she does is sell packs of videos and photos outside the stripchat page, she does not show anything, she only negotiates with users to buy her packs through the paid market, paying her cbu, it is not the first time she has done it. For a long time and from what I saw in the rules of the page that is prohibited as in chaturbate so here I leave you a capture and take action

photo_2021-12-22_20-07-45.jpg

This model is not new, what she does is sell packs of videos and photos outside the stripchat page, she does not show anything, she only negotiates with users to buy her packs through the paid market, paying her cbu, it is not the first time she has done it. For a long time and from what I saw in the rules of the page that is prohibited as in chaturbate so here I leave you a capture and take action

View attachment 91098

I am curious; while I can understand why SC is against such activities (income going completely off site), why does this bother you?

Upvote 0
Meh. Even though it can be frustrating seeing other models get away with things that other models have been suspended/banned for, screenshotting and reporting for something like that isn't really my thing.

If a model had a crying/screaming baby in plain view of the camera while she's busy sucking off some dude in free chat, I'm screenshotting and reporting that shit.

Reactions: Ozzie_ and Brit
Upvote 0
Meh. Even though it can be frustrating seeing other models get away with things that other models have been suspended/banned for, screenshotting and reporting for something like that isn't really my thing.

If a model had a crying/screaming baby in plain view of the camera while she's busy sucking off some dude in free chat, I'm screenshotting and reporting that shit.

Exactly. If a model is doing something against the rules that payment processors wouldn't like, I have no problem with them being reported. OP's post, however, feels gross since not only did they report on site, but they took the time to screenshot and report it here. Just let other bbs make their money! How they get their money doesn't affect other models at all. If a member likes you, they'll tip you. They aren't going to stop spending on you just because they went offsite and spent on someone else.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Hey everyone. Please note, we expect all models and users to follow the rules which we have in place in order for our site is remain safe, fair, and secure for you all to use. For this reason, I am always happy to look into accounts which are suspicious and/or raise concerns (as I will now do with the mentioned above account). Thank you all for your support. Please do not ever hesitate to contact me directly at any time with these kinds of concerns.

Reactions: NotYou and Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.