AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

lagging on chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2014
i'm a new camgirl i've had a stupid webcam and it was lagging when i broadcast on chaturbate so i thought its from the webcam so i bought logitech c920 and its lagging too! what's wrong? its really really lagging i can't stand it. what should i do to stop the lagging? help:(

Double-check your internet speeds. It's likely if you have slow speeds, that you'll be lagging as a result. Also hard-wire in, as opposed to using your WiFi.

Same thing happened to me! I had to download flash for my browser then it worked perfectly. Also google chrome has been weird for me

I also have the c920 and it lags SOOO bad. I tend to not have this problem as bad on MFC. Don't know what the deal is, although internet in my town kind of sucks for everyone. I pay for the best internet and it is far from it!

Chaturbate has been terrible with speeds recently. I'll have spikes up to 40+ fps, then drop down to 3 fps and/or disconnect. It's laggy and sometimes won't even broadcast. This is happening for everyone, so try not to take it personally if you're having issues. I've had better luck on Firefox than on Chrome, so even though I love Chrome, I've been broadcasting in Firefox. Haven't tried Explorer, but don't want to.

Reactions: Oh_so_slowly
Status
Not open for further replies.