AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Late payment maybe related to w-9

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Hi, I'm Ruby Vulpix. I'm a Chaturbate model. I'm new to this forum.
My Chaturbate payment is late from the Dec 15th regular payout date. I'm set up for Wire Transfers. This is the first time I haven't received my wire transfer in a timely manner. I emailed support 2 days ago with no response as to why my payment hasn't been issued. I have not received the typical "Payment Sent" email from Chaturbate which concerns me there may be a bigger issue as to why my payment hasn't been issued. I recently celebrated my 7 year cammiversary and I think the reason I may not have been paid may be related to the W-9 Form. I don't know much about this form. Does anyone know if this form applies to Canadians? or if they ask for something similar for Canadians? I heard there is a W-8BEN. But I'm unsure if Chaturbate typically asks for this. I am really relying on this payment to pay my bills. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.