AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Late transfer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 10, 2019
Hello everyone!

Has anyone else been experiencing payout issues with CB?
I am still waiting for the payment from the May15-29. Yesterday I requested the June1-14 payout, and I never been in the situation where my payment hasn't arrived, and I'm already requesting the next one.
Hence, my post here in the hope someone can help/advise me!

My CB username is ''morganaca''

I contacted CB-support a week ago, they would get back to me in a few days, which unfortunately hasn't happened.

Any ideas?

Have a good Monday everyone!

Never had any issues myself. The payments on 15th and end of month do not have to be "requested" though. Tokens that were transferred to cash get sent automatically then. Did you request a daily payout?

Upvote 0
Never had any issues myself. The payments on 15th and end of month do not have to be "requested" though. Tokens that were transferred to cash get sent automatically then. Did you request a daily payout?

It happened once before in the 2+ years I'm working for CB, I remember because I got some tokens as an apology at the time.
Usually I request a payout a day before the automated payout, and receive it anywhere from 3-7 working days later.
So to answer your question, yes, I requested a daily payout on May 29th.

Upvote 0
From my own experience a daily payout can take one or two days longer than the regular payout until I receive the money. So when I am close to 15th or end of the month I do not use the daily payout anymore (just creates extra fees then). It is of course no explanation for a 15 days delay.

Reactions: Mila_ and Morganaca
Upvote 0
I use the wire transfer payment-option, and I'm located outside the US. So I'm not so lucky I receive it within a day, but normally I receive it within a week.
15+ days is very long for a transfer. Now there's 3k+ usd somewhere between CB and my bankaccount, and it's a little bit frustrating not knowing what's going on.

No one else seems to be having issues, guess all I can do is wait.

Reactions: Mila_
Upvote 0
Here is an update I just got:

-----
Our apologies, there seems to have been an internal issue with sending your payment This has now been fixed and we have resent your payment. You should receive your Wire in 5/7 business days.

We have deposited 900 tokens ($45) into your account morganaca as a courtesy for the delay in your payment.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Thank you,
Support
-----

What are popular options aside from CB? I'm done with this company.

Thanks in advance

Upvote 0
Almost a month has passed, and I still have not received my payout yet.
Can someone point me in the direction of some CB-staff over here? I would like to get this sorted out asap.

Thanks in advance!

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Almost a month has passed, and I still have not received my payout yet.
Can someone point me in the direction of some CB-staff over here? I would like to get this sorted out asap.

Thanks in advance!

Support states they sent you an update regarding your payment today. Unfortunately, we can not control if a specific banking institution delays or holds a payment for a period of time being before released into your account. Wire payments typically take 5-7 business days to arrive unless the payment is set to be reviewed by an intermediary bank or your own bank.

We do offer multiple options for payment that you can choose from, with some even having a turn around date of 24 hours to receive payment once requested. For more information regarding these payment options please contact support and they will be happy to explain further.

Reactions: Morganaca
Upvote 0
The same thing is happening to me. I wonder what is going on.

I received the payment. Super late.
Next payment I received today, which took the normal time to get processed.

Support states they sent you an update regarding your payment today. Unfortunately, we can not control if a specific banking institution delays or holds a payment for a period of time being before released into your account. Wire payments typically take 5-7 business days to arrive unless the payment is set to be reviewed by an intermediary bank or your own bank.

We do offer multiple options for payment that you can choose from, with some even having a turn around date of 24 hours to receive payment once requested. For more information regarding these payment options please contact support and they will be happy to explain further.

Thank you for contacting CB. They had indeed sent me an update regarding the payment, and eventually I received it.

I will look into the other payment options, it's getting expensive. Aside from the $50 it costs to request a payment, an additional $30 gets deducted by another bank along the way. When I just started out on CB, 2-3 years ago, I received wire payouts within 2 days, now it takes 10 days on average and the cost almost doubled.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.