AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Laurel or Yanni?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Laurel, Yanni or both?

• Yanni

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Laurel

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • Both

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • WTF??

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can finally make myself hear both. I have to focus realllllly hard to get Laurel.

I like these sorts of things. It's like that blue/gold dress thing that went around a while back.

I have listened over and over again and even went and got out my best headphones but I could only ever hear Yanni. I couldn't even pick up a hint of the word Laurel.

So the next video in the queue had the answer.

Also good to know apparently I still have young people ears and all you Laurel hearers are old even though that actually is what is being said.

Reactions: Pia and dilligaf0
Duke hears Yanni and he's butfuck insane.

Hahahahahaha! Basically, he's unable to hear the higher pitch frequency...this explains why he can never hear me talking shit but always catches you.

Hahahahahaha! Basically, he's unable to hear the higher pitch frequency...this explains why he can never hear me talking shit but always catches you.
The opposite I think.

Ive listened to the slider ones that are supposed to show you both, still can only hear Yanny, not a hint of anything else.

Could only hear brainstorm in the brainstorm/green needle one.

Heard only Laurel ... to be expected (older ears, some damage from industrial work).

.. for those hearing laurel that want to hear yanny

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
If you want to hear what both sound like, play this:

Apparently raising or lowering the pitch effects if people hear Laurel or Yanni.

Some speakers effect pitch, so what people can hear some times change depending on what they're listening on.

And younger ears tend to have better high range pickup. So they're more likely to be able to hear the high range sounds that can make the word sound like laurel.

Apparently raising or lowering the pitch effects if people hear Laurel or Yanni.

Some speakers effect pitch, so what people can hear some times change depending on what they're listening on.

And younger ears tend to have better high range pickup. So they're more likely to be able to hear the high range sounds that can make the word sound like laurel.

It's the opposite, younger ears are more likely to hear yanny because it's higher pitched.
Which is funny considering it is actually saying laurel so yanny hearers may still have their youth, but ya'll are wrong on this. :rofl:

Reactions: AmberCutie
Status
Not open for further replies.