AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

lazy support of Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2022
hello, chaturbate model (possibly former) anya_muna is with you again and today I am very angry! more than a week ago, my chaturbate account was permanently blocked for no reason (or because of an incorrectly photographed passport for re-verification). my account has been banned for more than 9 days, what do we have at this point? I'll tell you what, namely: chaturbate does not respond to my representative who is engaged in unblocking my account, I wrote 2 times to chaturbate support (politely and menacingly), but I only received answers where it was indicated that my account was permanently blocked, the reasons for the ban were not specified. I am a model who has never violated the rules of the site, I repeat, I have never violated any rules of the site at all, and for this I am ignored by chaturbate support (or just lazy to answer what is the reason for the ban), the representative of the site does not even answer here what is the reason for my ban. (all correspondence with support, where you can see how they ignore me, I can attach)

It happened to me and I'm still banned without a specific reason. As I'm aware they mentioned in the email that they won't answer to any follow emails. It sucks that they don't give the reason or at least to have the decency to tell us the answer.......
So much money that they are making and 0 live support......

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.