AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Learning a second language

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 20, 2021
For the past few weeks, I have been using an interactive website to learn Spanish, but am not really interested in a lot of the subjects covered. So today I wrote a loose summary of a few of my chaturbate experiences and used google translate to juice up my learning. Obviously, there are going to be some errors in the translation and some interpretations that could be phrased better. It would be great to get some input from anyone with good conversational levels in English and Spanish. Obviously both languages can be interpreted differently from one country to another, but that's part of the fun I think.

This morning, I think I will immerse myself in chaturbate for a couple of hours. I am feeling lonely and want to work up to a good hard wank before lunchtime. This covid lockdown is having a negative mental affect on me and the isolation is creating a fat, lazy, unsexy blob. One more chaturwank and I'll get out on my bike and sort myself out.

Esta mañana, creo que me sumergiré en chaturbate durante un par de horas. Me siento solo y quiero hacer una buena paja antes de la hora del almuerzo. Este encierro covid está teniendo un efecto mental negativo en mí y el aislamiento está creando una mancha gorda, perezosa y poco sexy. Un chaturwank más y saldré en mi bicicleta y me arreglaré.

I will view a variety of solo female models, but if I notice a particularly appealing woman with a man, I will take a closer look at them too. There are many beautiful girls from around the world, but my favourites have been the Latinas. Much of their music is of the same tempo and the way some of the performers wiggle to the beat is very cute. I like the East European girls too, but I find the often excessive finger waving and smoking a turn off.

Veré una variedad de modelos femeninas en solitario, pero si noto una mujer particularmente atractiva con un hombre, también las miraré más de cerca. Hay muchas chicas hermosas de todo el mundo, pero mis favoritas han sido las latinas. Gran parte de su música tiene el mismo tempo y la forma en que algunos de los artistas se mueven al ritmo es muy linda. También me gustan las chicas de Europa del Este, pero encuentro que el movimiento excesivo de los dedos y el fumar me apagan.

One of my favourite Colombian girls is working today and as usual, she only has a handful of chaturbate viewers. However, she appears to have a constant session with another site that keeps her giggling, wriggling, cursing and squirting! Myself and a couple other chaturbate viewers often throw in some tokens in appreciation of her performance as she slaps her ass, slips the vibrating Lush in and out of her pussy and cries “mierda!” to an orchestra of chimes and buzzers. Only once during these cold miserable months, have I seen her engaged in a chaturbate private, but she looks well rewarded in a warm, spacious environment.

Una de mis chicas colombianas favoritas está trabajando hoy y, como de costumbre, solo tiene un puñado de espectadores de chaturbate. Sin embargo, parece tener una sesión constante con otro sitio que la mantiene riendo, retorciéndose, maldiciendo y chorreando. Yo y un par de espectadores de chaturbate a menudo arrojamos algunas fichas en agradecimiento por su actuación mientras ella se golpea el trasero, desliza el vibrante Lush dentro y fuera de su coño y grita "¡mierda!" a una orquesta de campanillas y timbres. Solo una vez durante estos meses fríos y miserables, la he visto participar en un chaturbate privado, pero se ve bien recompensada en un ambiente cálido y espacioso.

In recent weeks, two Russian couples have caught my eye, despite being too heavily tattooed for my taste. The girls look really sweet regardless and remind me of a short term partner of my own from years ago. Neither couple appear on chaturbate regularly, so it is nice to catch one of them today and I will give them a few tokens when they finish fucking. But wait! Although I understand that models can have routines and perform the same acts daily, this Russian couple's performance appears too familiar. I'll refrain from tipping them and take a few minutes to think.

En las últimas semanas, dos parejas rusas me han llamado la atención, a pesar de estar demasiado tatuadas para mi gusto. Las chicas se ven realmente dulces a pesar de todo y me recuerdan a mi pareja a corto plazo de hace años. Ninguna pareja aparece en chaturbate con regularidad, por lo que es bueno atrapar a uno de ellos hoy y les daré algunas fichas cuando terminen de follar. ¡Pero espera! Aunque entiendo que las modelos pueden tener rutinas y realizar los mismos actos a diario, la actuación de esta pareja rusa parece demasiado familiar. Me abstendré de darles propinas y me tomaré unos minutos para pensar.

As they continue banging in one window of my computer, I browse the thumbnails of other couples, then the 'new' performers and than the 'teen' section. I notice that the top model on the first page teen page has over eight thousand viewers, while the last room on page one has only forty six; there are another seven pages of teen performers, presumably attracting even smaller audiences.

Mientras continúan golpeando en una ventana de mi computadora, busco las miniaturas de otras parejas, luego los "nuevos" artistas y luego la sección de "adolescentes". Noto que la top model en la primera página para adolescentes tiene más de ocho mil espectadores, mientras que la última habitación en la página uno tiene solo cuarenta y seis; hay otras siete páginas de artistas adolescentes, que presumiblemente atraen a audiencias aún más pequeñas.

My attention is drawn back to the Russian couple in the other window again, as the guy finishes fucking the beauty from behind, her face almost out of shot. They are both glistening with sweat, long strands of the girl's hair sticking to her face and neck. Then suddenly, in the blink of an eye, they are fully dressed and perfectly groomed. A recording? That's why it looked so familiar! No more tokens from me guys.

Mi atención se centra nuevamente en la pareja rusa en la otra ventana, cuando el chico termina de follar a la belleza por detrás, su cara casi fuera de plano. Ambos están relucientes de sudor, largos mechones de cabello de la niña se le pegan a la cara y al cuello. Luego, de repente, en un abrir y cerrar de ojos, están completamente vestidos y perfectamente arreglados. ¿Una grabación? ¡Por eso parecía tan familiar! No más tokens de mi parte, chicos.

In the centre of teens page one, is a pretty face peering out nervously. I don't recognise the girl, but the brick backdrop is familiar and looks like a studio that has had a lot of fresh looking girls passing through recently. Sure enough, she is new, with a steady growth of followers and a handful of grey chancers filling up the chat window. Her menu looks as innocent as her face, but she quickly disappears into 'private' so I move on too. I associate the studio with connection issues and decide not to bookmark her, pretty as she was.

En el centro de la página uno de los adolescentes, hay una cara bonita que mira nerviosamente. No reconozco a la chica, pero el telón de fondo de ladrillos me resulta familiar y parece un estudio que ha tenido muchas chicas de aspecto fresco recientemente. Efectivamente, ella es nueva, con un crecimiento constante de seguidores y un puñado de cancilleres grises llenando la ventana de chat. Su menú se ve tan inocente como su cara, pero rápidamente desaparece en "privado", así que sigo adelante también. Asocio el estudio con problemas de conexión y decido no marcarla como favorita, por muy bonita que sea.

Next, I am drawn to the thumbnail of a girl with a Domi vibrating between her open legs. She is quite unique and stylish, but the lighting is poor, creating a heavy pink hue. Normally I would quickly move on, but suddenly I recognise her from a closed account. Her previously platinum coloured hair is now, well, pink and for the first time I have set eyes on her more intimate beauty, albeit under poor lighting. I want to offer my opinion that her lighting is off, as I have done with other girls in the past, but have learned that many models do not want 'advice' from random visitors. I move on again.

A continuación, me atrae la miniatura de una chica con una Domi vibrando entre sus piernas abiertas. Ella es bastante única y elegante, pero la iluminación es pobre, lo que crea un tono rosado intenso. Normalmente seguiría adelante rápidamente, pero de repente la reconozco de una cuenta cerrada. Su cabello, que antes era de color platino, ahora es, bueno, rosado y por primera vez he visto su belleza más íntima, aunque con poca luz. Quiero ofrecer mi opinión de que su iluminación está apagada, como he hecho con otras chicas en el pasado, pero he aprendido que muchas modelos no quieren "consejos" de visitantes al azar. Sigo adelante de nuevo.

Another of my favourite Latinas is broadcasting and appears to have taken on board some of my advice. Saying that, the number of visitors to her room remains low having dipped sharply after her first couple of months. To me, the most obvious further tip I would offer is to remove the braces, but they might not actually be cosmetic. She has now incorporated a couple of further features that put me off however and is becoming less visible due to the overlays, which counteracts the removal of unnecessary disco lights I didn't like before. She has invested in a couple of interactive toys, but she looks awkward with them, only getting the Domi in place as the vibrations end. The visitor making the tips goes again and the model signals her appreciation with her own sultry expressions.

Otra de mis latinas favoritas está transmitiendo y parece haber aceptado algunos de mis consejos. Dicho esto, el número de visitantes a su habitación sigue siendo bajo, habiendo caído drásticamente después de sus primeros meses. Para mí, el consejo adicional más obvio que ofrecería es quitar los frenillos, pero es posible que en realidad no sean estéticos. Ahora ha incorporado un par de características adicionales que me desaniman y se están volviendo menos visibles debido a las superposiciones, lo que contrarresta la eliminación de luces de discoteca innecesarias que antes no me gustaban. Ha invertido en un par de juguetes interactivos, pero se ve incómoda con ellos, solo coloca el Domi en su lugar cuando las vibraciones terminan. El visitante que da las propinas vuelve y la modelo muestra su agradecimiento con sus propias expresiones sensuales.

I haven't bought tokens for a few weeks, since my last private with this particular girl in fact. On that occasion, I asked her to do what she enjoys most for me. Although disappointed that her response was “to dance” I allowed her to continue, before making use of a dildo. I believe I might have been her first 'private' a few months earlier and she told me how she feels so comfortable with me. I choose to believe her, but decide not to buy more tokens for a private again with her today, but instead roll the dice before closing the tab.

No he comprado fichas desde hace algunas semanas, desde mi último privado con esta chica en particular, de hecho. En esa ocasión, le pedí que hiciera lo que más disfruta para mí. Aunque decepcionada de que su respuesta fuera “bailar” le dejé continuar, antes de hacer uso de un consolador. Creo que podría haber sido su primer 'privado' unos meses antes y ella me dijo cómo se siente tan cómoda conmigo. Elijo creerle, pero decido no comprar más fichas para un privado de nuevo con ella hoy, sino tirar los dados antes de cerrar la pestaña.

Such a sweet girl, like several I have interacted with this winter and I wonder how long she will stay. Part of me is saddened when such girls I have 'befriended' have moved on, but I am also given hope that more rewarding opportunities will come their way. As I browse a few more pages, I realise that the excitement I experienced when I first started taking the bait and chatting with the girls, is nowhere near as strong. My dick does not look so proud, peaking out from the paunch that has grown above it. Maybe I should get out on my bike right now.

Una chica tan dulce, como varias con las que he interactuado este invierno y me pregunto cuánto tiempo se quedará. Una parte de mí se entristece cuando las chicas con las que me he 'hecho amigo' han seguido adelante, pero también tengo la esperanza de que se presenten más oportunidades gratificantes. Mientras hojeo algunas páginas más, me doy cuenta de que la emoción que experimenté cuando comencé a morder el anzuelo y a charlar con las chicas no es tan fuerte. Mi polla no se ve tan orgullosa, sobresaliendo de la barriga que ha crecido por encima de ella. Quizás debería salir en mi bicicleta ahora mismo.

creo que me
"creo que me voy a" I believe is the most common way to form the future tense, I'd say at least in spoken Spanish in Spain. For what I can tell. Not big on Spanish, only know very little of it. So you can dismiss what I've said but also it could be worth having a look. Any speaking spanish model from Spain could chime in and correct me if i'm mistaken

Last edited:
I've been using Google Translate for a while to convert to either Spanish or Russian and back again. Both have their nuances which I am slowly learning to deal with.

I have found those Colombian girls type as fast as they talk! Maybe it is the same for all models with questions being fired at them? While most of the time it is fine to do a quick conversion and fire off a reply, other times I do a bit of validation first. I'll write what I want to say, convert, read back the English translation. If it's close, then fine, otherwise I will tweak or rewrite sentences when Google Translate doesn't cooperate with me. Thus can take a few versions before the message comes across.

This was my attempt to tell my friend she had missed a couple of tips (it was busier than normal)

My original
Try to focus on the tippers.
Spanish translation
Intenta concentrarte en las volquetes.
English translation
Try to focus on the dump trucks.
change to
Look out for who is giving tips
Spanish translation
Esté atento a quién está dando consejos
English translation
Be aware of who is giving advice
change to
Look out for who is tipping
Spanish translation
Esté atento a quién está dando propina
English translation
Be aware of who is tipping - that was close enough to send.

In the meantime the tipper had left .....

Don't get me started on the he, she, I, ella .... that never matches what I wanted to say.

Of course I am learning Spanish words and phrases, but nowhere near enough to function in a Spanish speaking country or hold a conversation. Written text a little easier.

And Russian, forget it! All I can do is recognize some words that I have translated 50 times before.

Status
Not open for further replies.