AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Legal traffic or Illegal Bot?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2018
Poland
Chaturbate Username
nickiii666
What do you think about this? Prices are really big.I never tested it,because I dont know if I wont be banned for that.

I don't know if and how using such a service is within cb tos or not. For a while they had a free test available. It "works" in the sense that you get "viewers" into the room. Registered users (even accounts with tokens in all kind of colours) and anonymous viewers. They join within about 15 minutes, sometimes faster. This standard or test version had little to no effect on room placement. I don't know if the other offers do that, so be very careful before spending so much money.
Hundreds of rooms used the free test. I still see the "standard" bots in quite many rooms on cb. It's frightening to see how far spread knowledge (and use) of "fake viewers" is.

Upvote 0
My friend was testing that and what she can say is that as long as u have open that bot in another browser windows,users are all the time, so its not like standard traffic. She was testng that in june. Honestly I wish to test it but i heard that cb had problems with bots and i dont want to be banned. I was always chosing fair play,wihout bots etc thats why I dont know what to think about that

Upvote 0
What would be the point if they aren’t real people and it doesn’t impact your placement?

Upvote 0
No idea if the non standard offers influence site placement. It's not impossible. Other bot nets on cb do that.

Upvote 0
THats why we can test it for free and that gives us more than 200 people. I dont know if the comments of the girls in that video are real or not,but looks like the best girls in cb using that bot and if it didnt work i think nobody would buy it but testing that is available for free. Im not ready to test it yet,but If I will, i will let you know guys

Upvote 0
This is such a complicated problem. Is Chaturbate the only site where bots are an issue as far as viewership goes?

Two of the studios most heavily using bots on cb are doing it on myfreecams too. But the default room placement (camscore) on mfc is not influenced by bots. Only users manually changing the room placement would see these rooms more prominently.

And yes, it's a shitty problem. At some point the lines between bots, multiple user accounts (which is fine) and self tipping (seems to be tolerated) become quite blurry. Where to draw the line?

Upvote 0
What do you think about this? Prices are really big.I never tested it,because I dont know if I wont be banned for that.

Be far from this service. They now changed to unuro.com. They are scam. If you don't believe, try it as i tried and spent my money for nothing. True big scamers

Upvote 0
Can anybody tag cb admin to get an official answer? It’s apparently common knowledge that this is going on, so I would guess that they’re cool with it. Which fake viewer bot do they recommend that would allow me to have 8000-10000 viewers the minute I log in? I’m feeling left out!!

Upvote 0
Can anybody tag cb admin to get an official answer? It’s apparently common knowledge that this is going on, so I would guess that they’re cool with it. Which fake viewer bot do they recommend that would allow me to have 8000-10000 viewers the minute I log in? I’m feeling left out!!

They are not cool with it, if you see a room with 8000-10000 viewers near the top of first page its because they reached the top 5 slots and the cb affiliate program picked them for promotion.

Upvote 0
The software sends you some blue accounts with alot of grey and anonymous users. It would be a great one if it actually used different dedicated proxys, so it can simulate real people. But unfortantely it only uses 1 ip to send the accounts to the model room, thus it does absolutely nothing.

Upvote 0
The software sends you some blue accounts with alot of grey and anonymous users. It would be a great one if it actually used different dedicated proxys, so it can simulate real people. But unfortantely it only uses 1 ip to send the accounts to the model room, thus it does absolutely nothing.

How do you know how many IPs they use?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.