AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Legality of pre-recorded cam shows?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Below is a follow up email I sent to StreamMate support in 2015 after making a report about a couple of specific models. Some of the same "models" or recorded loops are still there today. The ones I have marked "blocked instantly" were rooms I entered after being banned for asking a "model" to hold up 2 fingers, or asking if they were recorded in a DIFFERENT room, with obviously the SAME operator.

I have not heard from you on this, and I don't think you are going to do anything, but here is more information.

I have saved lots of screen shots of these models if you need them, but I don't think you do. This is a pretty long list, and those I reported before are still around and have not been removed, or any notes added. I think the least you could do is remove the C2C feature on these recordings.

Many of these models say they like cam-2-cam, but with WHO? A call center in India? All those that have Like C2C in their profile are noted.

When I asked if they were pre-recorded, I am instantly blocked. Some I was blocked without even asking because they recognized my screen name.

Also several models were filmed on the same bed and bedspread! They all seem to use almost the same moves and script for their show.

John

List of pre-recorded models I've found below.

RemyCheeks (C2C)
TwoBesties (c2c)
NickyLuv (c2c)
JaydenHot (c2c)
NessyYamato (c2c)
Genevieve69 (c2c)
EveSin (c2c)
SaraBee (C2C)
Taryn (C2C)
EdenRyan (Same bedding as Taryn and c2c)
HollyH69 (Same bedding as Taryn)
LillyGFE (Same bedding as Taryn)
FallonStar (blocked instantly without chatting at all)
EmjayHD (blocked instantly without chatting at all)
NayaDakota (blocked instantly without chatting at all)
OliviaPunk (blocked instantly without chatting at all)
KianaSwag (blocked instantly without chatting at all)
KodiKiss69 (blocked instantly without chatting at all)
RachelMilf69
AmberJig
AprilDD
EmilySweet
Maggie18
Kimber911
PiaJagger
SloanCam
ToryRose
DemiXXX
CatHotty
CarmenWilde69
AvenaHD
2BrokeRoomies
RheaREAL
TaliaMilfX
MadisonQT
Finally18Gals
SimoneCam
MikkiVixen
AsiaTeez
SkyeSilver
JemChatX
AriaLive
LizzyStar
SugarAndSpice
LexiHotty
Kassy21
DaraDarling
Miley22
IzzyOffice
DillonLove69
JayceeXXX
CarrisaSpade
JessiRox
CharlieSweet
SaraBee
JojoLuv
Heidi99

• Wat?!
Reactions: MarieElise
Same bedding as
This can be only due to same Studio room used to show up and you'll notice it in real live shows on other platforms.
(ok, the rest seems werd)

Below is a follow up email I sent to StreamMate support in 2015 after making a report about a couple of specific models. Some of the same "models" or recorded loops are still there today. The ones I have marked "blocked instantly" were rooms I entered after being banned for asking a "model" to hold up 2 fingers, or asking if they were recorded in a DIFFERENT room, with obviously the SAME operator.

I have not heard from you on this, and I don't think you are going to do anything, but here is more information.

I have saved lots of screen shots of these models if you need them, but I don't think you do. This is a pretty long list, and those I reported before are still around and have not been removed, or any notes added. I think the least you could do is remove the C2C feature on these recordings.

Many of these models say they like cam-2-cam, but with WHO? A call center in India? All those that have Like C2C in their profile are noted.

When I asked if they were pre-recorded, I am instantly blocked. Some I was blocked without even asking because they recognized my screen name.

Also several models were filmed on the same bed and bedspread! They all seem to use almost the same moves and script for their show.

John

List of pre-recorded models I've found below.

RemyCheeks (C2C)
TwoBesties (c2c)
NickyLuv (c2c)
JaydenHot (c2c)
NessyYamato (c2c)
Genevieve69 (c2c)
EveSin (c2c)
SaraBee (C2C)
Taryn (C2C)
EdenRyan (Same bedding as Taryn and c2c)
HollyH69 (Same bedding as Taryn)
LillyGFE (Same bedding as Taryn)
FallonStar (blocked instantly without chatting at all)
EmjayHD (blocked instantly without chatting at all)
NayaDakota (blocked instantly without chatting at all)
OliviaPunk (blocked instantly without chatting at all)
KianaSwag (blocked instantly without chatting at all)
KodiKiss69 (blocked instantly without chatting at all)
RachelMilf69
AmberJig
AprilDD
EmilySweet
Maggie18
Kimber911
PiaJagger
SloanCam
ToryRose
DemiXXX
CatHotty
CarmenWilde69
AvenaHD
2BrokeRoomies
RheaREAL
TaliaMilfX
MadisonQT
Finally18Gals
SimoneCam
MikkiVixen
AsiaTeez
SkyeSilver
JemChatX
AriaLive
LizzyStar
SugarAndSpice
LexiHotty
Kassy21
DaraDarling
Miley22
IzzyOffice
DillonLove69
JayceeXXX
CarrisaSpade
JessiRox
CharlieSweet
SaraBee
JojoLuv
Heidi99

This sounds like a studio having a bunch of girls film vids for the studio to use. Kinda sketchy, it's hard to know if the models are being properly compensated for it.

I recently had an encounter with support over this that got me banned. I wrote them a lengthy email mentioning I've spent $400-500 on the site, and was simply requesting a refund for about $30 of it after discovering that certain models were pre-recorded. They responded by refunding ALL the money I spent, and banning me from the sites. I even stated in my original email that I wasn't looking for a full refund. Right away, I knew something was up with them being in cahoots with whoever puts out these pre-recorded cam streams. It's a shame. I loved the site. Wonder if a vpn would gain me access again?

I recently had an encounter with support over this that got me banned. I wrote them a lengthy email mentioning I've spent $400-500 on the site, and was simply requesting a refund for about $30 of it after discovering that certain models were pre-recorded. They responded by refunding ALL the money I spent, and banning me from the sites. I even stated in my original email that I wasn't looking for a full refund. Right away, I knew something was up with them being in cahoots with whoever puts out these pre-recorded cam streams. It's a shame. I loved the site. Wonder if a vpn would gain me access again?

Maction, I never got a refund for anything, but I never got banned either. They haven't removed any of these recordings that are running as live shows. I'm still trying to find a model that recorded some shows that are running so I can chat with her about the recordings. I found one, but she stopped chatting with me, and then her recordings were removed from Streammate..

This can be only due to same Studio room used to show up and you'll notice it in real live shows on other platforms.
(ok, the rest seems werd)

Yep! It's pretty rare for studios to have a room exclusive to only one model.

VPN wouldn't help you out unless they banned your IP, which is kind of pointless. They probably just banned your account, name and any CC info you provided. But, my question is why would you even want to go back to the site if they banned you? If you enjoy cam sites, why not go to another?

Status
Not open for further replies.