AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Less Users / Tippers in the last week?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 21, 2020
Hi there!

My first cam date was March 3rd,2020. I do understand that for the first few days you’re “fresh meat” on CB so you are more likely to get a ton of users in your first couple of days. I made $1,890.40 on CB in 9 days (30 hours total of cramming) between March 3 - March 14. I cashed out everything good. I’m typically gone for 3-4 days from the site but I have 5200 followers and I’m a 90% satisfaction rating. I usually start off shows with minimal - small cover of clothing and within 30-45 minutes I get regulars and others in tipping to see things like flash and tease and play. I made around $400 on the 14th in 4 hours. I was killin it. Now, comes the 18th and I was online for almost 4 hours and only made $87.00. No private requests in the last 4 days, I keep gettting a surge of random boys in my room that brings my number from around 60-70 all the way to 140-160 in seconds. I am not bringing these people into the room but it is so weird that I am getting these bots and also hardly any tipping customers.

the bottom line and final question is... have other cam models been experiencing this recently? Is the virus affecting numbers of people online and actual tippers? Let me know ! Thanks :)

Well you made more your first 9 days than I ever have to date XD so my advice may not be the best
But I have had a decline in active tippers this week versus the last, yes.
Also another thing may be your "new" tag is gone so now you do not get as much of a boost anymore, subsequently you have to work a bit harder and longer to keep creating a following.

Upvote 0
Well you made more your first 9 days than I ever have to date XD so my advice may not be the best
But I have had a decline in active tippers this week versus the last, yes.
Also another thing may be your "new" tag is gone so now you do not get as much of a boost anymore, subsequently you have to work a bit harder and longer to keep creating a following.
Lol girl any answer is an answer. I thought the tag was only good for 24 hours unless I’m misunderstanding? Correct me please! Thank you guys for any answers and input.

Upvote 0
Because the majority of your earnings will come from a small group of people there will be a lot of variability in your day-to-day earnings, and it is too soon to make any sort of conclusion about what you should be expecting to earn on a daily or weekly basis.

Upvote 0
Because the majority of your earnings will come from a small group of people there will be a lot of variability in your day-to-day earnings, and it is too soon to make any sort of conclusion about what you should be expecting to earn on a daily or weekly basis.

More so was a question to see if tips have declined for other cam girls, not an expectation, a difference to less than 50% of typical earnings was a drastic change. Was just wondering what other girls are experiencing. Thank you!

Upvote 0
Hi there!

My first cam date was March 3rd,2020. I do understand that for the first few days you’re “fresh meat” on CB so you are more likely to get a ton of users in your first couple of days. I made $1,890.40 on CB in 9 days (30 hours total of cramming) between March 3 - March 14. I cashed out everything good. I’m typically gone for 3-4 days from the site but I have 5200 followers and I’m a 90% satisfaction rating. I usually start off shows with minimal - small cover of clothing and within 30-45 minutes I get regulars and others in tipping to see things like flash and tease and play. I made around $400 on the 14th in 4 hours. I was killin it. Now, comes the 18th and I was online for almost 4 hours and only made $87.00. No private requests in the last 4 days, I keep gettting a surge of random boys in my room that brings my number from around 60-70 all the way to 140-160 in seconds. I am not bringing these people into the room but it is so weird that I am getting these bots and also hardly any tipping customers.

the bottom line and final question is... have other cam models been experiencing this recently? Is the virus affecting numbers of people online and actual tippers? Let me know ! Thanks :)
it takes time to get a following and there are good days and bad
the thing where you get a surge in peps is something cb is trying to promote less well know models by directing traffice to them
i have found it dont relate to tokens earned but gets followers who may come back cheers and good luck

Upvote 0
the thing where you get a surge in peps is something cb is trying to promote less well know models by directing traffice to them
i have found it dont relate to tokens earned but gets followers who may come back cheers and good luck
Thank you! My spirits are definitely not down! I enjoy my big tippers and returning sweethearts. ❤ The love in my room sometimes is so nice! Appreciate the response.

Upvote 0
Wait....CB has a new tag? Lol this is news I was putting #new in my titles. And fantastic job! I'm just hitting a month on and to date and 15 streams later I've made $550 and I'm at about 1900 followers. I'll take it!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.