AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Let's be friends!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh definitely. You can be a beginner at guitar without scaring the cat! :D

I saw the Gila Forest cliff dwellings but we didn't have the time for anything else when we were there. I would have really liked to see the canyon bridges. I think you would really like BC because the terrain is very diverse, from coastal rain forests to hills and mountains to lakes and deserts. I haven't seen much of Oregon and Washington but I really want to.
I saw the Gila cliff dwellings too.. small world! I will add BC to the top of my list. Maybe I can do that soon.

Reactions: ArcticKitty
I saw the Gila cliff dwellings too.. small world! I will add BC to the top of my list. Maybe I can do that soon.

You know, what I Really want to do some day is trek out to ghost towns and explore! (The truly deserted ones, I mean, not the ones that are tourist attractions and artists' colonies.)

Reactions: ScaredMan
You know, what I Really want to do some day is trek out to ghost towns and explore! (The truly deserted ones, I mean, not the ones that are tourist attractions and artists' colonies.)

That is so exciting! Particularly those old mining town that were built in a rural area just for the mining industry and then pretty much just left as it was one day when the mine was closed. Feels like walking into a time capsule that has preserved how towns used to look some 30-40 years ago or so. We have some of them here in Sweden and neighbouring countries.

Reactions: ArcticKitty
That is so exciting! Particularly those old mining town that were built in a rural area just for the mining industry and then pretty much just left as it was one day when the mine was closed. Feels like walking into a time capsule that has preserved how towns used to look some 30-40 years ago or so. We have some of them here in Sweden and neighbouring countries.

I can imagine the mining towns in Sweden and Finland being well preserved! I would expect Norway to pay people to work and live in their ghost towns as living history museums! Most ghost towns in Canada and the US also were mining camps. Unfortunately, they are often mostly destroyed by weather and thieves.

Reactions: ScaredMan
Status
Not open for further replies.