AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Let's share great documentaries!

• Thread starter Deleted member 57737
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 57737

Hey,

I thought it might be nice to share tips about documentaries. Also it would be nice to hear recommendations about topics. So if you have a certain interest right now maybe someone here has an idea what to watch. Can also be really niche and nerdy.

There are so many! What passes as a documentary today is really compromised by content creation click bait conspiracy theory massacre. For me a good documentary should have a solid editorial foundation. But whatever you like, whatever opened your eyes to a certain topic is welcome. I guess it should be in English or with English subtitles.

Right now I'm looking for
- American history
- Worldwide urban cultural stuff
- World war 1
- Underground music scenes worldwide

I think this one is very good and set my eyes on a mayor problem which is not really apparent for non Americans. At least it wasn't for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.