AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Let's talk about the cringe crew

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heybarkeep

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Sep 6, 2016
Kidding. Instead, let's talk about nuthuggers or skinny jeans or whatever they are called. Men, do you wear them? Women, how do you feel they look on guys? Curious how people feel about this style of clothing.

they look so uncomfortable!

Yeah, I'm not wearing Jnco jeans or anything but I need a little bit of room. Waiting for a hipster to post and confirm comfort levels.

I prefer chubby dudes. Chubby dudes and skinny jeans don't mix. Even when I liked more metal dudes, skinny jeans was not really the thing. Straight leg but tight jeans. That was about as far as I could handle. Watching a man struggle to free himself from his pants sounds like a turn off to me. I guess I don't really understand the popularity of skinny jeans for either gender. They're so not comfy. Other jeans, as a woman who tends to fit better in junior sized pants, are getting hard to find.

no pants.

I often fantasize about extinguishing all life on the planet. Not just humans, but all mammals, fish, reptiles, insects, plants, everything. Even the amoebas and all the little microscopic critters.

Then I would put all the pants in one big pile, set it on fire, and dance around it shrieking with laughter.

I often fantasize about extinguishing all life on the planet. Not just humans, but all mammals, fish, reptiles, insects, plants, everything. Even the amoebas and all the little microscopic critters.

Then I would put all the pants in one big pile, set it on fire, and dance around it shrieking with laughter.

Feeling way less weird concerning some of the things I fantasize about. Thank you sir.

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Just like girls fashion, depends on the person and how they pull them off. If a guy is slim without being rake thin and has a nice shaped leg and bum, then skinny/tight straight legged jeans look hot, though I'm not sure about crazy skinny jeans on guys. On very skinny guys I prefer a straight leg. I definitely don't mind seeing a nice bum though! On guys with a bit more muscle/weight on then I'd probably go for a more relaxed fit. My main preference with guys is that they look comfortable while having put a bit of effort in. I like clothes to reflect on someones personality rather than just following fashion or peacocking i.e. wearing the standard boring clothes every single guy is wearing even if they don't suit you or wearing something completely outrageous or tight that doesn't suit you or your personality just to draw attention.

Reactions: Ambers Troll
Skinny hipster jeans take themselves to an even worse level of cringe when they wear them slightly below hip bones, which allows a little underwear poof above, and a saggy buttcrack like they have a poopy diaper on.

Skinny hipster jeans take themselves to an even worse level of cringe when they wear them slightly below hip bones, which allows a little underwear poof above, and a saggy buttcrack like they have a poopy diaper on.
Can't find a pic online from the back view, but if this dude turned around, I guarantee poopypants effect is visible.
Screen Shot 2017-04-11 at 1.19.18 PM.png

I wear drainpipe jeans, more so in winter though, probably wont wear them again now till October

I feel more confident wearing them

I wear them just below my hips, that's where all trousers sit more comfortably on me but I don't get @AmberCutie 's dreaded "underwear poof" as I don't wear underwear with them

I actually have a video of me wearing some, enjoy.

I usually hate skinny jeans on dudes, but agreed that KPop and JPop idols look damn good in them. What I care about is fit. If the clothes fit well, are flattering, and suit the person that's wearing them (no matter the style, really) then I'll typically find it attractive. That said, nothing is hotter than a man in a well-made, tailored suit that fits him like a glove.

That said, nothing is hotter than a man in a well-made, tailored suit that fits him like a glove.

A dude in a loose suit is a different level of cringe, but still cringe. The wrestler John Cena is always wearing baggy suits and I never understood why. He can obviously afford a tailor. What are you doing John?

As a male, can't speak on the comfort of skinny jeans. If not for work or weather below 40 F, I would never wear jeans or long pants ever. It would be shorts 365. And my legs look good (so says my S.O.) so that's a plus.

Whenever I see a dude in super-skinny hipster jeans, I just want to ask where he puts his balls.
Current boy did this only once until I said "that makes my lady parts hurt just looking at you."

I'm sort of liking skinny jeans for other people. I don't do it because I need the air flow and I get a lot of crap (from everyone from my deceased grandmother years ago to my male coworkers today) because apparently a guy should have buttocks that are visible and prominent. Maybe it is a mating thing in society? I don't know why I wasn't blessed with a butt to die for. But, anyway, skinny jeans sure beat this (which I see every damn day riding the metro):

saggin-pants-4-300x296.jpg

For some reason skinny jeans doesn't seem as bad. LOL :)

But, anyway, skinny jeans sure beat this (which I see every damn day riding the metro):

View attachment 69652

For some reason skinny jeans doesn't seem as bad. LOL :)
About time for that look to go. Seems like it has had a really long run, popularity wise

Reactions: heybarkeep and Gen
Status
Not open for further replies.