AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Level NEW eliminated on Chaturbate (?)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 17, 2021
Good morning everyone! In principle I appreciate the support towards my problem. Second, I want to ask what is true in the comments that Chaturbate has removed the NEW tag from new stations? It turns out that chatting with a friend Model: Mishi_luna she tells me that the rumor is circulating that CB eliminated the benefit of the NEW label. The issue is the following: She has been a few months without transmitting and we want to know if it is convenient to create a new account, or to keep the previous one.- I have read in this forum that they encourage models whose accounts are somewhat paralyzed to create new ones. Well, it's just this, what do you think? and what is true in these comments?

The new status still exists https://chaturbate.com/new-cams/

But I don't think they always give you it if you are already a model and create a new account.

Edit:
Curious who you/she got this information from to think they are removing the NEW status. I can't imagine they would ever get rid of this

Reactions: AudriTwo
Status
Not open for further replies.