AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

lili_wink banned account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2022
Melmac
Chaturbate Username
lili_wink
hello to all,

I create this account lili_wink and was banned for no reason ( support doesnt replay any of my emails). I email support asking for a reason and even for forgiveness ( even without knowing what i did wrong). I dont know if the ban is permanent or not. Hope someone can help me. thanks to all, and i read all call @punker_barbie, so i am new and hope she also can help too. thanks to all and for reading

hello to all,

I create this account lili_wink and was banned for no reason ( support doesnt replay any of my emails). I email support asking for a reason and even for forgiveness ( even without knowing what i did wrong). I dont know if the ban is permanent or not. Hope someone can help me. thanks to all, and i read all call @punker_barbie, so i am new and hope she also can help too. thanks to all and for reading
Did you have a previous account that was banned permanently?

Upvote 0
Hi to all! i have 2 verified accounts, but one as I said is banned (and i still doesnt know the reason, because support after a week doesnt answer to me to my emails) and another account in which one i think i can also stream but,. i have a doubt, can i stream in the other account, which one is not banned and get paid this tk if i do some? or in any moment cb will ban this other acount from me and loosing all tk? Anyone can help me? @punker_barbie and all, any help and information are veeery wellcome. Thanks for the space and your time

Upvote 0
well, i have answer from CB, they dont give me a reason, they only say that i have a permanent ban. So I guess it is the end for streamming in CB. If anyone knows of a way to appeal or change the ban to not permanent, any help would be welcome.

It is interesting, the ban born because i did a fu**ing joke about paymentes of line, a joke. But them i go to the frist page of models (and not models from the frist page), and most of them has an email to send gift or onlyfans, and they are not get ban. this is incredible. Guess jmy jokes are expensive

Thanks for all

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.