AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lingerie: Yes/no/Where to buy?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DearestVixen

Inactive Cam Model
May 13, 2017
www.sextpanther.com
Streamate Username
DearestVixen
I looked around and it seems it's been a few years since there's been a thread like this so...
I love to use lingerie in my shows and lately I've been snagging super cheap goodies off of ebay... but once again one of them is either later or not coming (I order most of my shit from China) so I'm looking for suggestions for fairly cheap lingerie sites (I'd prefer like $10 for a sheer/lace teddy style thing.. which I know is VERY cheap). But If you have any lingerie sites you like/enjoy share the links here and (if you want) pics of you in any of your purchases! I'd love to see what you all like and get suggestions for my future purchases.

I've never had success on Amazon as far as lingerie goes, but it might just be because of my body proportions. I use aliexpress.com to get my lingerie, but most of it comes from China. Everything that I order arrives within 2 weeks.

seconding Aliexpress. So cheap!!

Amazon and VS are my go to spots. But lately I've also been REAAAALLLLY digging balettes which are popping up at Ross and TJ Maxx like mad lately. I got 4 for less than $25 this past weekend and honestly they look almost as good as my VS ones.

I used to love aliexpress for hair (weaves) but since they changed their format I can't seem to figure it out as well anymore :/

I'm addicted to prime shipping. To the point where I'll pay more just to have it two days- and scream holy hell if it doesn't show up on time so I get a pantry credit.

I always check measurements for clothing on amazon- always always and read reviews about fit to see if it runs small or large or what

Amazon and VS are my go to spots. But lately I've also been REAAAALLLLY digging balettes which are popping up at Ross and TJ Maxx like mad lately. I got 4 for less than $25 this past weekend and honestly they look almost as good as my VS ones.

they have very pretty ballettes at GAP too! little pricey tho

OH! -I'm posting too much- sorry

but- for thicker ladies I love hips and curves for lingerie stuffs I wouldn't necessarily buy for camming- but maybe if I was making bank
it isn't cheap but the stuff is soooo nice for larger sized lingerie

Reactions: KarlaKaress
Has anyone used the wish app? I just started about a month ago and love it! Its super cheap and so much lingerie choices and I found great tapistries and other props for camming room set ups.

I think it basically just connects with aliexpress or alibaba but makes it so much easier to shop through them. The reviews are pretty good to give you an idea on quality of item.

Plus you get free gifts on sign up.

If anyone wants to try here's a link for 50% off (disclaimer I also get 50% off haha)

Download the Wish app and use promo code hkbchzb on your first order to get up to 50% off! Get the app here: https://wish.com/dl

Has anyone used the wish app? I just started about a month ago and love it! Its super cheap and so much lingerie choices and I found great tapistries and other props for camming room set ups.

I think it basically just connects with aliexpress or alibaba but makes it so much easier to shop through them. The reviews are pretty good to give you an idea on quality of item.

Plus you get free gifts on sign up.

If anyone wants to try here's a link for 50% off (disclaimer I also get 50% off haha)

Download the Wish app and use promo code hkbchzb on your first order to get up to 50% off! Get the app here: https://wish.com/dl

Only draw back about them is their shipping times. Some things take FOREVER - if you even get it.

I have a pretty good history of success using Groupon for sex toys / lingere / and props. Groupon goods has a 2 day shipping on some of their things and a ton of deals / discounts, etc. I also sneak a peek here for the pole dancing classes and whatnot in my area - but am too chicken to do one without a friend. Haha.

Reactions: LucyRider
Status
Not open for further replies.