AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lingerie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2016
San Diego, CA
Streamate Username
Helena_Bannana
I'm waiting to get verified model status, but I have a question for bustier models. I wear a 34G and I find it impossible to find lingerie to fit my breasts as well as my body. anything I can squeeze my breasts into doesn't fit right on my body.... I find most companies seem to make stuff that has a cup size that wouldn't fit anything larger than a DD. I was wondering if anyone had a site or company they tend to use? Any input is appreciated.

What country are you in? I'm in the UK and over here we have bravissimo - they carry a lot of different brands and styles and I'm pretty sure those brands must be available overseas as well. They have D-K cups in a lot of styles, band size 28-48 or so I think! I haven't really needed D+ bras in a while but when I did they were always my go-to shop - specifically the brand Freya, and more specifically against Deco bra. There are loads of variations on the Deco and seriously it is the most amazing most comfortable bra and it'll give you the most amazing cleavage without adding a load of padding and it's just awesome

Reactions: SaffronBurke
specifically the brand Freya, and more specifically against Deco bra. There are loads of variations on the Deco and seriously it is the most amazing most comfortable bra and it'll give you the most amazing cleavage without adding a load of padding and it's just awesome

Ditto on the Deco, I wore it when I was a US K-cup (bought it in the UK size equivalent) and holy moly that thing held me up! Freya also makes babydolls, bustiers, and other lingerie-lingerie in bra sizes, and so does Parfait by Affinitas. Both brands are available on Amazon, as well as any other website that's been mentioned.

Reactions: CherryChu
I'm a 40D and I do really well with the subscription website adoreme.com as they do DD and up

Status
Not open for further replies.