AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Links on CB Profile

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2019
United States
Twitter Username
@KaraMorningstar
MFC Username
Kamorningstar
Streamate Username
karamorningstar
Chaturbate Username
morningstar__
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/12/karamorningstar/
So now that I am up and running, I have a question about links in the bio on my profile. Basically I used that camgirl cloud editor. It's working alright so far. I haven't been able to find specific info on what I can link to on my page though. I saw some things on chaturbate....like obviously not to a competitor's website, skype shows aren't allowed (that's still true right?) and i think no paypal..............but twitter, snapchat, instagram links are allowed yes?

What about Patreon? Also ManyVids? I've seen girls with a link to ManyVids, but I don't want to assume it's actually OK.

Maybe I should e-mail Support again. They probably love me. Now I'm terrified of getting in trouble because then I'll probably be deleted forever. Ugh

So now that I am up and running, I have a question about links in the bio on my profile. Basically I used that camgirl cloud editor. It's working alright so far. I haven't been able to find specific info on what I can link to on my page though. I saw some things on chaturbate....like obviously not to a competitor's website, skype shows aren't allowed (that's still true right?) and i think no paypal..............but twitter, snapchat, instagram links are allowed yes?

What about Patreon? Also ManyVids? I've seen girls with a link to ManyVids, but I don't want to assume it's actually OK.

Maybe I should e-mail Support again. They probably love me. Now I'm terrified of getting in trouble because then I'll probably be deleted forever. Ugh

they will tolerate skype shows for tokens as far as I know. twitter, snap...wait how do you link to snap? xD, instagram links are fine. Patreon i dont know never had someone ask me that one.

You cant directly link to manyvids since they have live streaming.

Upvote 0
they will tolerate skype shows for tokens as far as I know. twitter, snap...wait how do you link to snap? xD, instagram links are fine. Patreon i dont know never had someone ask me that one.

You cant directly link to manyvids since they have live streaming.

Models used to do a workaround for ManyVids and other "not allowed" hosts, by using places like TinyURL, but recently CB have been sending out warnings to models. I think they have seen it and are cracking down on it. I know of about 4 models who it happened to, all within a day of one another.

Upvote 0
I will assume that MV is not allowed and send a message to support about Patreon then. I was just on trial with CB and banned over something that was totally my fault and it was because I was dumb and forgetful....so I'm not going to make any other mistakes that will put me back on their radar. Ugh, so many rules. I just want attention and money! Lol

Upvote 0
Many Vids allows live streaming now so I wouldn't risk it.

I've always been under the impression Skype for tokens is a total no-no not just because it takes you off site but also because it seems it would be really easy for a user to try to use that against you in the future should you end up at war with each other.

Upvote 0
I always thought Skype was a big NO also. For anyone wondering though, I heard back on what's NOT ALLOWED and here ya go.

Dear morningstar__,
cam sites, such as MyFreeCams, ManyVids, Cam4, Nood, Flirt4Free, ImLive etc
Private arranging sites, such as SkyPrivate
Sites for arranging paid offline chat, such as sextpanther
Money transfer sites, e.g PayPal, BitPay, Circle Pay, Google Wallet, Venmo, CashApp etc
(OnlyFans, ModelCentro, FanCentro)
Thank you,
Support

Upvote 0
Skype shows for tokens are okay on cb. Someone actually copied the reply from cb support on the matter in "some" thread that I'm too lazy to search for now.

However, cb has their own fixed and pre paid show version, which is a password show. So the necessity is not as high as on other sites.

Upvote 0
According to TOS 5.q you cannot. I'm not copypasta'ing it because I'm on mobile and being supremely lazy. But, it's right there in black and white. Skype is off site and I'd argue to my death that anyone advertising Skype shows is violating TOS, but I've been fighting this for years. It's futile.

Upvote 0
I know but I think it refers to giving out your contact information including your skype account in public chat "just so".

Upvote 0
Skype shows for tokens are okay on cb. Someone actually copied the reply from cb support on the matter in "some" thread that I'm too lazy to search for now.

However, cb has their own fixed and pre paid show version, which is a password show. So the necessity is not as high as on other sites.
CB is known for not being very c2c friendly, and that's one feature that would make the skype shows totally useless.

Upvote 0
Is a direct link to only fans profile allowed? I've never used it but thinking about making a profile if allowed to link.

Upvote 0
Is a direct link to only fans profile allowed? I've never used it but thinking about making a profile if allowed to link.
I would love to clarify this too. Also patreon (they specifically forbid offering “cam sessions” in their TOS so I don’t see it as a competitor) and admire.meVIP (what I see as the Euro onlyfans). In the chaturbate emojis I see lots of onlyfans emojis and I have seen them in lots of rooms but I don’t want to link if it could get me banned.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.