AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Links that CAN and CAN'T Be in Your Profile

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
Hi @punker barbie,

I was just wanting to try and get clarification for as many as possible (or the most popular) content creation sites, social media, messaging, etc. for which ones are allowed and not allowed to be shared in ones (the models) profile.
Especially now with the fact, the feature for "Add Social Media" is there, and it can be tracked for the models. I think too many models are still confused as to which can and can't be posted without them getting in trouble. One I spoke with said she was in trouble before for sharing OnlyFans, yet I did get confirmation from you (in DM) that it's allowed - I think she was warned for it BEFORE I asked you (not sure when, but our DM was on here from August).

I will add ones that I can think of, then if you can get confirmation (or if you already know) for which ones are a "yes allowed" and "not allowed", it would be truly beneficial to all of us, as the more models I speak with, the more confused everyone seems to be.

My understanding is that so long as they are not a direct competitor that has a streaming section (other cam sites and ManyVids, for example) and you accept TOKENS [on CB] for the Username/ID (Skype, WhatsApp, etc) then it's all allowed. Obviously, it is always at the model's discretion, and you're not held accountable if anything off-site happens.

I do understand they could change in the future in which case hopefully we can simply be notified, and then we can update here.
I have filled out which ones I am sure are allowed and which are not allowed - correct me on any that I am wrong about.

My mind has gone blank and can't think of others. If you have more that you know are popular, please add so we can include it in the list.
If there are any you can also think of @punker barbie which you know are commonly posted and/or banned for, etc, that too would be much appreciated.

Social Media / Messaging:
Facebook / Messenger:
ALLOWED
Instagram: ALLOWED
KIK: ALLOWED
Snapchat: ALLOWED
Telegram: ALLOWED
Twitter: ALLOWED
WhatsApp: ALLOWED

Content Creation / Sharing:
Clips4Sale:
ALLOWED