AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Linux in the Cloud

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

God

Mar 26, 2013
i have been beta testing linux in the cloud a few years now making my own web pages and writing my own programs and i have seen it evolve a lot; it is designed for people who want to make websites and write programs with the ability to do online collaboration with other people; it requires using linux commands so it's not for everyone; if you need help let me know; i am not going to do online collaboration but i will help if needed; here is an invite link if you want to take a look: https://koding.com/R/0xpc

there is also an event every year around the beginning of the year for people who are serious programmers. it's called #Hackathon and you can search #Hackathon even on google; last year it was in January and this year it will be in February.

Status
Not open for further replies.