AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Live show music playlist

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 6, 2020
Hello guys I’m just wondering where do some models get cool music that plays in the background when they are on . Any ideas guys ?

Does anyone know if you can stream music from these sites directly through OBS to a broadcast. I cam in silence while my housemates are asleep so t would be nice to provide some music for the users in my room but with no sound coming through my PC speakers.
Add "desktop audio" as a source (if it's not already) and then adjust it accordingly in the audio mixer. I nearly always have my music playing this way as music from speakers typically sounds awful when picked up by mics.

As to the thread itself, I create playlists on Youtube and use a randomizer. Would use Spotify because I think the quality is better, but it doesn't have a lot of music I want.

Reactions: mike_aussie
Upvote 0
For now I'm just going to keep my speakers down really low so i can just hear the music to dance to but not loud enough for my sleeping housemates to hear.

The only problem without a more complicated setup (involving vritual audio cables and other software) is that anything I play through my browsers (like other cams) gets picked up by OBS as well and transmitted through my stream, so I'll have to be careful to mute them while I'm broadcasting.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.