AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

LiveCam.com ---- Streamate.com

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2021
Hello. Thank you for answer. I worked at Streamate.com in the past. And later I started working through the agency https://www.internetmodeling.com. I work through LiveCam.com which is the same as Streamate.com.
The agency has been writing to me for a long time that there are problems with payments from LiveCam.com. When I contacted the Streamate.com homepage they wrote to me that they saw that the money had already been paid to the agency. I always get the money late. But I'm still tired of constantly writing when I get money on LiveCam.com. The agency even offered to pay more attention to their main site, webcammodels.com.
So I'm thinking of canceling LiveCam.com and starting on Streamate.com. There is still a 3 week late payout as it was in the past :: Thank you for your reply

Deff just create your own streamate account. Not worth it to put up with such spotty payouts. You have your own gear? Drop that modelling place. I find those places so exploitative. It's there anything they give you for signing on with them?

Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
The first payment is on a 3 week delay but afterwards you can ask then not to delay payments and your Sun-Sat earnings turn up the following Thursday.

Upvote 0
internetmodeling is the worst! dont do it! sign up directly through streamate bb!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
InternetModeling is one of those awful Streamate studios with a ridiculous contract stating that if you wanted to leave them to go to Streamate directly, you'd have to wait SIX MONTHS from the date of your last broadcast in order to move to Streamate directly. 🙄 I went through this years ago, and at the time I was able to get out of it early by switching over to daily pay service. I think it was Colin's (a.k.a. Princess Jenny...looong story 😂) daily pay service. I don't think it was the Boleyn Models daily pay service that I'm with now (I don't think that had existed yet).

Yes, definitely sign up directly on the cam sites itself. I used to make the mistake of going on SexyJobs.com and signing up for cam sites through there. The people who post cam site ads on there are representatives trying to get you to sign up to the cam site's studio (They get paid for those referrals). So that's how InternetModeling (Streamate studio) got me back then...as well as a MyFreeCams studio...and a Webcams dot com studio. :facepalm:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.