AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Livecam.com / Streamate.com

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2021
Can I ask for some advice? I work under the agency https://www.internetmodeling.com.
Chi will return to his Streamate.com account or create a new one.
I can't find the conditions when I want to leave Livecan.com which is the same as Streamate.com. Someone wrote here that I have to wait 1 year and someone wrote only 6 months. I'm probably blind, I didn't find it there, how long do I have to wait? Thank you

Solution
Read over your agreement you signed with IM when you first signed up. it really depends on the studio on the time length. Im pretty sure its 6 months.

The time starts on your last broadcast. I recommend requesting IM to disable your account and ccing Liz or another support person. So streamate has written record of you requesting for your account to be disabled. Sometimes studios like to hit broadcast to sabotage your attempts to be independent. IM is a scummy studio and i wouldnt put it past them to do this.

Livecams is a white label.
Streamatemodels.com is where you will sign up to be an independent model.
Read over your agreement you signed with IM when you first signed up. it really depends on the studio on the time length. Im pretty sure its 6 months.

The time starts on your last broadcast. I recommend requesting IM to disable your account and ccing Liz or another support person. So streamate has written record of you requesting for your account to be disabled. Sometimes studios like to hit broadcast to sabotage your attempts to be independent. IM is a scummy studio and i wouldnt put it past them to do this.

Livecams is a white label.
Streamatemodels.com is where you will sign up to be an independent model.

Upvote 0
Solution
I only had to wait a couple months, but this was nearly 11 year ago. They still own that specific username on Streamate though :/

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.