1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Livejasmin blacklisting members

Discussion in 'General Cam Chat' started by RoyMoore, Oct 12, 2018 at 1:33 PM.

1. RoyMoore

wondering if anyone knows how Livejasmin blacklists member accounts with a debt to lock them out of the system, based on name used or financial information or some other way? like for example if the person tries to pay using that name or credit card or bank account it locks the member account out? It seems to me that it would be some kind of automated system they use since there are so many accounts in use

2. AudriTwo

Cam Model

roy, are you buying cam shows you cannot afford? o_O

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Tracerhead

I too find this post to be very "I'm trying to get around my being blacklisted" in its wording.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. RoyMoore

everyone is jumping to their own conclusions, and thinking the worst without having any info for those conclusions. If no one knows just say you don't know, instead of trying to judge my question or accusing me. If you can't answer just say you wont, simple

• Facepalm Facepalm x 1
  5. melanieoncam

Cam Model

Even if someone knew how their system blocks those viewers who don't pay their bill, it shouldn't be posted. Why would any of us want to help out someone who did that?

• Agree Agree x 8
  6. LoveMiaVera

Cam Model

Nah, as much as I don’t like LJ, it seems like you came here trying to get tips on how to go around the system to scam cam girls and the website. So I’m with everyone else. That’s stealing.

• Agree Agree x 5
  7. ForceTen

Funny. Your first post gave the distinct impression you're looking for ways to get around the system. Your second post pretty much confirms it.

What do you do for work? Bet you'd be kinda pissed if someone took part of your income away...

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. tekwolf

Probably by info like bank, personal info but they can also use ip or guid

9. AudriTwo

Cam Model

so you overspent and have outstanding debt?

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Emberblaze

Cam Model

Like maaayyybbbeee your question is innocent... But if it isn't and you fucked off on payment unless LJ covers chargebacks some poor woman spent time and effort giving you a show. Which she probably does to support herself and maybe even her family too and maybe didn't even get paid for it.

Because some guys think their dicks are more important than someone's job and supporting themselves. The thought of that literally infuriates me and I hope either that's not why you are asking or at the very least that LJ covers chargebacks.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Fatquack

No company (adult or not) that accepts online payments will tell you the details of how and why they block certain customers.
    My standard answer to that question is: you triggered a flag.

• Agree Agree x 1