AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

livejasmin credit in dollars

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
here you have the answer. livejasmin does not have an fixed pay per minute like tokens sites or other sites. the levels of payment from the picture above apply for all except amatorial account

1 credit is 1 dollar and you get from it depending at the level you are according to the pic that i posted

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-09-04 104405.png
    Annotation 2020-09-04 104405.png
    41.2 KB · Views: 51
I have a question:

So, if I, as a user, go spend 100 credits ($100) on a model - let's say I take her into a private show and I spend exactly 100 credits/$100 - the model only gets 30% of that (30 credits/$30), to begin with, until she reaches her first target of $250 right? Which then will increase to a whopping 35%,.
So SHE has to earn $250 to reach her target (not total money spent on her?), so she would need in total, users to spend $900 on her, for her to earn that initial $250 and move up to 35%?
Or, if I spent $250 in one private show with her, does that move her up to the second level? Basically, is it based on her earnings or the amount the user/s have spent total?

Am I understanding that correctly?
Why do people use LJ if this is the case?

I have a question:

So, if I, as a user, go spend 100 credits ($100) on a model - let's say I take her into a private show and I spend exactly 100 credits/$100 - the model only gets 30% of that (30 credits/$30), to begin with, until she reaches her first target of $250 right? Which then will increase to a whopping 35%, and so on...

Am I understanding that correctly?
Why do people use LJ if this is the case?

Yes you understood it correctely.

Well members use it because they do not give a fuck about models work and how much we get paid

And models use it because , no matter how bad it is is still better to make an 20 dollars in one day instead of doing nothing .

Well members use it because they do not give a fuck about models work and how much we get paid
Seems shady af to give models their cut this way. If you add up the numbers, the site will always run off with the (by far) largest amount of the dollar earnings despite bragging about an 80% cut for the top 1%.
Even if you do reasonably well and get a 50% cut, you will still earn a smaller percentage of your takings than you do on e.g. StripChat.

I.e. the numbers on LJ are unreasonably rigged in the site's favour when you consider the totals. Remind me to not spend any money there.

Seems shady af to give models their cut this way. If you add up the numbers, the site will always run off with the (by far) largest amount of the dollar earnings despite bragging about an 80% cut for the top 1%.
Even if you do reasonably well and get a 50% cut, you will still earn a smaller percentage of your takings than you do on e.g. StripChat.

I.e. the numbers on LJ are unreasonably rigged in the site's favour when you consider the totals. Remind me to not spend any money there.

Totally agree with .

I worked for them 3 years ago and in some point ( after 2 months working for them ) they started to pay me with 10 % less for any level because aparently my camera and microphone are not good enough for their site . I quited imediatelly on them , because wtf , my camera give an HD + if i want and my michrophone you can hear even when i breath .

Plus to not count that their support its totally unfrendly and dumb .....they treat the model like its an object , unworthy thing ......

Ahh and to add also their absurd video and picture quality required..... for the percent that pay , and the amount of work, its totally not work the effort

Tokens sites are much better and fair , they give the fixed 50% and thats it .

But there are still models that do not find themselves fine with the free chat show so they choose to be paid less . Like i said 20 dollars extra daily still make a diffrence....

Also livejasmin its the top site for studio models , but working for a studio, models take actually half of what live jasmin pays ........

So yes considering the totals for an client/ member its an ripoff and for the model its totally disrespectfull and exploiting.

Sites like MFC , Stripchat , Chaturbate, Camsoda , Cam4, Bongacams are serious and much better for both sides.

Last edited:
And also to add one more thing about how great livejasmin is :

I deleted my account with them 3 years ago , and they claim to delete all my personal information , but somehow they still send me emails all the time about my personal infos are in requesting for being deleted , and i can change my mind if i want in the next 30 days , and also they send me emails withz the new updates for models.

There are 3 years since i requested my infos to be deleted , when i contacted the support they answered i am in the waiting list for my infos to be erased form their system ..... I mean like wtf .... in 3 years they had plenity of time to delete my personal data....... I have no words...

Status
Not open for further replies.